Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 102 of 135
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2526 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shafa3
Hey, ive read ALL your previous posts and i know the mod has been updated for the very latest version as you claim, but after all that (and yes i literally just a few minutes ago reinstalled the latest version into my mod folder), im still getting errors in my game, specifically with the UI panels randomly disappearing (no i didnt press tab and pressing it didnt bring them back). I had no choice but to shut down my computer and restart it since the game refused to even exit. And after i removed this particular mod, literally everything worked fine. Something HAS be be wrong if multiple people are getting errors even with the latest version of this mod so please check it out.

The mod indeed works fine with the latest version of this game. If your encounter issues, check your game version (it should be 1.46.11) and mod version (it should be v1.11 updated on July 31).

Check your other mods too as I’ve heard that some custom careers can cause the UI to disappear.

ΔΤΔ
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2527 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 8:32 PM Last edited by Airianna : 21st Oct 2018 at 1:27 PM.
I feel like I should let you know, I had to pull UI Cheats to save my sim to my Gallery. - No errors, not exceptions, just wouldn't save and wouldn't close the window for the gallery "save to". - Once removed, was able to save to the gallery without issues. Game version 1.46.18.1020
While in game, the system works as intended, keep up the great work!

Edit Add:
Found a LastUIException.txt... 2 segments, hope it helps.
Test Subject
#2528 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna
I feel like I should let you know, I had to pull UI Cheats to save my sim to my Gallery. - No errors, not exceptions, just wouldn't save and wouldn't close the window for the gallery "save to". - Once removed, was able to save to the gallery without issues. Game version 1.46.18.1020

No errors, not exceptions, just wouldn't save and wouldn't close the window for the gallery "save to"
Me too! It does the same thing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2529 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:59 PM
@Airianna @kika4ever

You have an old version of this mod from June. The mod was specifically updated on July 31 to fix the issue you’re having.

ΔΤΔ
Instructor
#2530 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 11:19 PM
This shows that I AM using the most current version of your mod. Simply by showing a screenshot of the attempted redownload.
*shrugs* not fixed, or bad install... Will look at dates created... Thanks....
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2531 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 11:26 PM
@Airianna

Your screenshot only shows you’re attempting to download another file with the same name. Just because the two files have the same name doesn’t mean they’re the same file. You’re using an older version of the mod in your mods folder.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#2532 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 3:33 PM
Thank you yet again - I don't know how I'd manage without this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2533 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:55 PM
this is a brilliant mod please update
Test Subject
#2534 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:12 PM
Will you update this with the upcoming huge patch that says it'll affect mods?

22 and playing The Sims since 2003!
Lab Assistant
#2535 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 11:05 PM
Finally, after about the 10th time of uninstalling and reinstalling - this mod is working.
Test Subject
#2536 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:48 AM
1.44.77 not avaliable anymore?
Test Subject
#2537 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna

Edit Add:
Found a LastUIException.txt... 2 segments, hope it helps.

Yes it's the same for me.... If I have the UI Cheats 1.11 in my game and I try to save my sims or my house to my gallery it will launch the gallery page, but will not let me click save or upload. It's literally stuck until I turn the game off (and lose all the content) then turn it back on again and it does the same thing. I pin pointed it to the UI Cheats mod. All my other mods work fine with the gallery. So I have to keep taking the mod in and out.
Test Subject
#2538 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
I don't have a lot of cc in my scripts folder but two of the files are from this creator. He's makes such awesome mods. Him and Plasticbox are my favorite creators. I gotta see if he has more mods....
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2539 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 2:57 PM
Hi, I was checking my mods cause my game stuck on gallery. After I took this mod out it works perfectly. I really like this mod, would you mind update it?
Test Subject
#2540 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mznatnat
Yes it's the same for me.... If I have the UI Cheats 1.11 in my game and I try to save my sims or my house to my gallery it will launch the gallery page, but will not let me click save or upload. It's literally stuck until I turn the game off (and lose all the content) then turn it back on again and it does the same thing. I pin pointed it to the UI Cheats mod. All my other mods work fine with the gallery. So I have to keep taking the mod in and out.

Same, I tried to download something from gallery but I stucked there can cant go back to CAS. Then I look up to it and found out this is what cause it. So I tried to pull this out and I works again.
Test Subject
#2541 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 8:59 PM
This mod has unfortunately stopped working for me! It caused my screen to go completely white and unresponsive Up to date game and up to date mod!
Scholar
#2542 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 1:11 AM
The gallery problem was solved july 31. Redownload!

This has been reported in many posts since then.
Why don't you check first what others wrote at least the ones from the author?
Test Subject
#2543 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:27 AM
I absolutely love this mod, but it completely stopped working!! I have the newest version of the game and downloaded the newest version of this mod. I unzipped it like the description says and put one each into my mods folder. Still nothing. I've tried installing this mod 3 different times and it still won't work.
Test Subject
#2544 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 1:41 AM
Is there any way to get version UI_Cheats_Extension_v.1.11 Built with Game Version 1.44.77 (June 19 patch) back?
Test Subject
#2545 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Redownload!
Also take a look at previous posts in the thread.
Sorry, it was another mod causing problems. this one is fine for now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2546 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 5:41 PM
this mod will break after todays patch update
Test Subject
#2547 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 6:45 PM
Definitely needs an update!
Instructor
#2548 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM
All script mods will no longer be functional after the new python patch update and most every modder is aware of this. We all have to rest in patience until the modders find the time to update their script mods.
Forum Resident
#2549 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 9:14 PM
mcc works now. just have wait for rest of my mods
Scholar
#2550 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
it works for me what problems are there

This one is not working, Others do.
Quote:
Clickable/draggable needs cheat.

You will also get a lastException file that says:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts'