Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 81 of 135
Test Subject
#2001 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This mod does not conflict with any script mods or tuning mods. Only other UI mods can possibly conflict with it. Whatever issue you experienced was not caused by a mod conflict.

hi weerbesu enable advanced debug/cheats http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735 under new mod topic and new update can you open?
Lab Assistant
#2002 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HunieKZ

hi weerbesu enable advanced debug/cheats http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735 under new mod topic and new update can you open?

Not sure if this is also a workable solution for you, but you can use MC Command Center to enable both testing cheats and debug cheats from startup automatically. I find that MCCC makes a lot of tiny mods unnecessary.... And it works fine together with this one!
Scholar
#2003 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HunieKZ

Get MC Command here. Newest public version 4.2.0.
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
Test Subject
#2004 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:15 PM
Anyone else have the problem where the Game Options menu is blank except for the Graphics tab button? I removed everything in my mods folder and added the script mods back one at a time until the problem reappeared, when I added this mod back in, and then I added everything back except this mod and the issue didn't reappear. The mod itself works fine in-game, but the menu issue is concerning.
Field Researcher
#2005 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maddbookish
Anyone else have the problem where the Game Options menu is blank except for the Graphics tab button? I removed everything in my mods folder and added the script mods back one at a time until the problem reappeared, when I added this mod back in, and then I added everything back except this mod and the issue didn't reappear. The mod itself works fine in-game, but the menu issue is concerning.

It means you have an outdated version of this Mod. Remove it from your Mods folder and redownload again.
Lab Assistant
#2006 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:47 PM
There's no script file in the 1.38 version.
Field Researcher
#2007 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymouse85
There's no script file in the 1.38 version.

That's because the 1.38 didn't yet have all of the features that the Mod has now. It wasn't a script Mod yet.

Why don't you just update your game to 1.40 and get the latest version of this Mod, so you can enjoy it fully.
Lab Assistant
#2008 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
That's because the 1.38 didn't yet have all of the features that the Mod has now. It wasn't a script Mod yet.

Why don't you just update your game to 1.40 and get the latest version of this Mod, so you can enjoy it fully.

My DSL at home is currently awfully slow because some port was damaged during the last storm so, I'd rather not let a download run for almost 13 hours, it's very likely that it wouldn't even finish because a basically non-existant
DSL-Speed is likely to get lots of timeouts.
Lab Assistant
#2009 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 8:55 PM
My game is fully updated and I just tested redownloading this mod, but it still gives me the 'blank options screen' glitch.

Sorry for my English!
Scholar
#2010 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linna2008
My game is fully updated and I just tested redownloading this mod, but it still gives me the 'blank options screen' glitch.

What did you do wrong then?
Post a screen shot on how you have installed the mod.

Here is mine:
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2011 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 11:50 PM
This needs an update. I trial and errored my mods and once I took out this mod my game options came back, it was blank before.
Test Subject
#2012 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 3:51 AM
I'm having zero issues with this mod whether it's a child or an adult. All panels are in working order as well as the right click and left click (on needs).
Lab Assistant
#2013 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 6:27 AM
The mod works fine, it's just that it messes with the options screen. It may be conflicting with something or an update broke it.

Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
What did you do wrong then?
Post a screen shot on how you have installed the mod.

You should learn to be polite. I install all script mods under Sims 4/Mods/Mods in My Documents. I have been playing this game since sims 1, I know how to install a mod.

Sorry for my English!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2014 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 12:12 PM
@linna2008. My issues were exactly the same. The game worked, my only issue was being unable to use the options. Since I recently started to use Basemental Drugs and Wicked Whims, I assumed they were the culprit. I updated them and still had issues. Finally, after process of elimination, I discovered this mod was the cause. However, looks can be deceiving. It wasn't this mod that was the problem, it was another that interfered with this one. Do you use EnableDebugCheats mod from Mod the Sims, made by Clown? Well, I discovered it had been updated by the very same OP of this thread, as Clown became an inactive member. The new version is not in the download section. It's actually in the thread itself and attached to a post. I think it was on page 30, towards the end of the thread.

Hope this helps.
Field Researcher
#2015 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:53 PM Last edited by darkhorus : 9th Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM.
This Mod still works fine after yesterday's patch. No blank options menu. The issue does not lie with this Mod, it does not need an update.

A blank options menu indicates that the version/patch level of your game is incompatible with the version of this Mod that you're using. Or in some rare cases, a conflict with another Mod.

@linna: For you and anyone else having issues with this Mod, I'm going to ask for some basic information, so we can better help you.

1. The version of your game
2. The version of this Mod that you're using, and when you downloaded and installed it to your Mods folder

Something that could potentially cause some confusion, is the fact that weerbesu sometimes updates this Mod without changing the version number of it, so sometimes people may not realize this Mod has been updated.
Test Subject
#2016 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 2:33 PM
Allow me to chime in about this mod with the new Jungle update. Yes, this mod that was previously installed does not work with it, the settings pages are completely blank and you will get error messages. Here's what you do, you delete this mod, be sure to delete the script too then you go to download the v 1.0 again (Yes, it's the same number, I do not know why the creator did not update the version number) then install it and walla, everything's fixed. The version really should be updated so people know it's new (other than relying on the date)
Field Researcher
#2017 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:52 PM
Hi, thanks for making this mod I installed it but when I right click on my household's budget I do get the pop up, but when I fill in the amount of money I want them to have nothing happens. What am I doing wrong...?
Thanks
Field Researcher
#2018 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Hi, thanks for making this mod I installed it but when I right click on my household's budget I do get the pop up, but when I fill in the amount of money I want them to have nothing happens. What am I doing wrong...?
Thanks

What version is your game at? What version of this Mod did you download? Did you put both the .package and .ts4script files into your Mods folder?
Test Subject
#2019 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:10 PM
anyone else having the issue of the game closing for no reason? Game is updated and I have the updated file. This is the only Mod I have and y are was fine before hand.
Test Subject
#2020 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aboehm1986
anyone else having the issue of the game closing for no reason? Game is updated and I have the updated file. This is the only Mod I have and y are was fine before hand.

I've noticed this as well. It just randomly tabs out.
Field Researcher
#2021 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:41 PM Last edited by darkhorus : 12th Mar 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GothicConspiracies
I have the current version of the mod installed properly (I've been downloading mods for years so please don't try and tell me I installed it wrong or I have an outdated version of the mod.) and the game options menu is totally blank. After removing the file from my mods folder, game works perfectly. I put it back in, and the same problem occurred. It works fine except for opening the game options menu. The mod needs to be updated, please.

Does not need an update. Latest version of this Mod works with the latest game version, and no blank options menu, and that's a fact. Provided it's also installed correctly. If this is your attitude and you're not willing to work with us, we can't help you. Not trying to be rude, just saying the Mod should work, as well as the options menu, if everything on your end is correct.

Sometimes people are confused because weerbesu sometimes updates this Mod without changing the version number. The Mod has been stuck with the number 1.10 for a few releases/updates now. So people don't always realize there's been an update. Something to keep in mind.
Test Subject
#2022 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:53 PM
Does not need an update. Latest version of this Mod works with the latest game version, and no blank options menu, and that's a fact. Provided it's also installed correctly. If this is your attitude and you're not willing to work with us, we can't help you. Not trying to be rude, just saying the Mod should work if everything on your end is correct.

Sometimes people are confused because weerbesu sometimes updates this Mod without changing the version number. The Mod has been stuck with the number 1.10 for a few releases/updates now.

Then it needs to be said that it was updated even if it was a minor update. It says he last updated it in February, and I have re-installed the mod completely since then. It's not a fault on my end, I know what I'm doing. I have it in the right place, I've completely deleted it and re-installed it. I've looked at previous comments for help, nothing changes it.
Field Researcher
#2023 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothicConspiracies
Then it needs to be said that it was updated even if it was a minor update. It says he last updated it in February, and I have re-installed the mod completely since then. It's not a fault on my end, I know what I'm doing. I have it in the right place, I've completely deleted it and re-installed it. I've looked at previous comments for help, nothing changes it.

Okay I'm going to assume you're correct and have the latest version of this Mod and installed it correctly.

The issue with the blank options menu in the game can be caused by one of two things. The main reason for this happening is that the version of this Mod you're using is incompatible with the version of your game. Another, less common cause is this Mod conflicting with another Mod.

What version is your game at? Are you using any other Mods, specifically UI Mods?
Test Subject
#2024 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 1:02 PM
Okay I'm going to assume you're correct and have the latest version of this Mod and installed it correctly.

The issue with the blank options menu in the game can be caused by one of two things. The main reason for this happening is that the version of this Mod you're using is incompatible with the version of your game. Another, less common cause is this Mod conflicting with another Mod.

What version is your game at? Are you using any other Mods, specifically UI Mods?

I have the same issue... the blank option does not work and also I can not manipulate relationship status as I used to be able to... I downloaded the latest mod...
Test Subject
#2025 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 1:16 PM

The only scripted mods I use other than this one is (MTS_weerbesu_1624598_EnableDebugCheats) and MCC
Page 81 of 135