Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 88 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2176 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:34 PM
Hi! I love this mod a lot, and as you undoubtedly know by now the recent update has broken it.
If you hadn't already realised, and it helps you in any way, the file specifically causing the speed buttons to glitch is the .package file, not the script file.
Again, thank you for this mod. Also please don't feel pressured to update it immediately, this is a great mod but take your time if you do decide to update it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2177 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:08 PM
Just posting to say thank you so much for this mod! Can't wait till it's updated. xD
Test Subject
#2178 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:25 PM
Please notice that several cheats broke with the June 19 patch. Since this Mod relies on these there may not be an update of this until EA/Maxis can fix this, There likely will be a hotfix for this maybe next week.
Lab Assistant
#2179 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pukitaki
Curse you EAxis/Origin!! I didn't want the update until this mod was fixed, but apparently my settings stealthily returned to default... I know I could technically still play, but without this mod, it's just not gonna happen. This is The One Mod to Rule Them ALL

Hang in there, fix will likely come before pack release Friday, or at least a hotfix to get it working while adding features.
Lab Assistant
#2180 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nutfield001
Sigh... the wait for this to be updated begins. If only EA/Origin wasn't a disgrace and that you don't have to force update your games...

So I guess you don't want any new content for the rest of the game's l

Every EP patch is going to break mods -- at least modders get a few days to get hotfixes out before packs release. This is nobody's fault, just part of the price to use mods. I spend the time updating builds (like adding fireplaces since they'll actually have use in heating homes) and other tweaks to my saves.
Test Subject
#2181 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justme2
So I guess you don't want any new content for the rest of the game's l

Every EP patch is going to break mods -- at least modders get a few days to get hotfixes out before packs release. This is nobody's fault, just part of the price to use mods. I spend the time updating builds (like adding fireplaces since they'll actually have use in heating homes) and other tweaks to my saves.

Well, not until all the broken mods are updated. Not that I don't want new content
Test Subject
#2182 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:24 PM
Excuse me but why isn't the mod creater supporting this mod anymore??????? It's like a necessary mod..........
Field Researcher
#2183 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaninWittgren
Excuse me but why isn't the mod creater supporting this mod anymore??????? It's like a necessary mod..........

What makes you think he isn't supporting this mod? The patch just hit yesterday and he's already updated his "More Columns in CAS" mod. I'd say that's pretty good support. No doubt, this one will be updated soon enough (relative, I know, but until I can make mods like this one, I'm more than happy to wait!).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2184 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:56 PM

It won’t be updated until Seasons is released. Some UI panels behave differently with Seasons installed (the speed control/in-game clock for instance) and I need to have Seasons to verify that everything works correctly.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#2185 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It won’t be updated until Seasons is released. Some UI panels behave differently with Seasons installed (the speed control/in-game clock for instance) and I need to have Seasons to verify that everything works correctly.

Thanks for the reply weerbesu i figured you would wait until seasons came out it still works with the pre season update
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2186 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:01 PM
@weerbesu Honestly if I had to choose one mod over everything else this would be the one and I am so grateful you dedicate your creativity to this and other mods but frankly I am dumbfounded with some of the comments here that read as being so un-appreciative so I just wanted to pop along and say thank you for all you do and I am happy to wait until you either find the time in your busy life to update or have other reasons as you outline for waiting to update. Thank you for making my 4 game so much better with your mods!
Field Researcher
#2187 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:20 PM

Who said the modder isn't supporting the mod anymore? Assuming because the patch just released yesterday and god forbid he didn't update it yet? Don't be so rude. If you want an update right off the bat then learn to mod yourself. Its not always an easy snap your fingers and its done task. He's waiting until Seasons releases to do one update instead of multiple since the UI will be changing when Seasons is released. You can play without the mod for a few days. Try to be a little more patient/kind to modders. We don't have to keep supporting the mods, being rude isn't going to make him update any faster.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
#2188 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:31 PM

Thank you so much for planning the mod update! I seriously have come to rely on this mod so much that it's not worth playing without it!!
Test Subject
#2189 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:39 PM
Just a quick note to say this is one of my fave mods! Keep up the good work
Test Subject
#2190 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:55 PM

Thank you so much for the response.. Sorry it was to people being rude. Most of us appreciate all the hard work and effort you put in. Thank you so much for this amazing mod!!! <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2191 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:23 PM
an appreciative post to this mod, it's my absolute FAVORITE! wanted to thank you for improving so much of game play in the sims 4 with your ingenuity!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2192 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:43 PM
thank you for all you do!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2193 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:53 PM
best sims 4 mod! Thank you weerbesu!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2194 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:03 AM
Thank you so much for this amazing mod
Test Subject
#2195 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:03 AM
Hi, my game was acting weird (like the play/pause/fast-forward buttons were smushed and the game options showed no data like normal) and I pinpointed this mod. I understand you're not updating the mod until after Seasons is released, however, I just wanted to let you know that it's not working correctly now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2196 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:07 AM
Couldn't play without this great mod. Waiting patiently.
Test Subject
#2197 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:09 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2198 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:27 AM
thank you so much for the hard work you put in for this and your other mods <3 ignore the negativity and keep being fabulous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2199 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:48 AM
Thank you for such a necessary mod weerbesu!!! I'll update when you do :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2200 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:59 AM
please update this mod to the seasons patch!
Page 88 of 135