Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 89 of 135
Test Subject
#2201 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:15 AM
Default ...
Quote: Originally posted by eemxtreme
please update this mod to the seasons patch!

He's not updating it until seasons is officially released so he can make sure it runs smoothly and correctly, if you want mods that work and run smoothly with no conflicts or bugs then be patient..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2202 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:18 AM
Hi Weerbesu!! Although I was getting a little worried about whether you were you go to update this mod or not, I can now take comfort that you are just **waiting** to make sure it will work. ::claps hands:: THANK YOU for taking your time with this update. BEST MOD to play with in the game. ((besides another one, which will remain nameless)) ::wink::
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2203 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:25 AM
Thanks you so much for sharing such a wonderful mod and taking care that it will work properly when Seasons come out. Although I don't like playing without it, I can dutifully wait.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2204 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:49 AM
I can't play without this mod, it's awesome!
Now I just have to wait until season and then the update on this mod! Can't wait :D

Keep up the good work! Best mod ever! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2205 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 8:11 AM
Such a handy mod. Didn't realise how much I rely on it to play the game. Thanks so much for taking the time to create it and to update it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2206 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 8:24 AM
My favorite mod... hands down. Thank you so much for keeping it updated. :D
Test Subject
#2207 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It won’t be updated until Seasons is released. Some UI panels behave differently with Seasons installed (the speed control/in-game clock for instance) and I need to have Seasons to verify that everything works correctly.

Thank You for all your hard work!
Stupid people are stupid
#2208 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Basmatisims
Hi, my game was acting weird (like the play/pause/fast-forward buttons were smushed and the game options showed no data like normal) and I pinpointed this mod. I understand you're not updating the mod until after Seasons is released, however, I just wanted to let you know that it's not working correctly now. Thanks!

Same here. Hoping there's an update asap.
Instructor
#2209 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It won’t be updated until Seasons is released. Some UI panels behave differently with Seasons installed (the speed control/in-game clock for instance) and I need to have Seasons to verify that everything works correctly.

Right On! - Why updating now if you have to do it again once Season is out.
People have to cheat their games otherwise then until this mod is updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2210 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:08 PM
You probably get told a lot but thank you. Like seriously, for continuing to keep this mod up to date and keeping everyone posted on your progress with updates, releases, etc. This mod improves gameplay for so many people and you don't get enough credit for continuing to take time to update it so we can all use it for free. Thanks a lot, can't wait for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2211 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:59 PM
Many thanks for this great mod. I can not imagine the game without this mod. I'm looking forward to the update when seasons have arrived and thank you for your effort and work in this mod. Sir Parzival from Germany
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2212 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 2:09 PM
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for building this mod in the first place. Thank you for keeping it updated. And thank you for keeping us in the loop and letting us know that you are working on it and there will be fixes once Seasons is released. You didn't have to do any of that, but you did. So thank you. I love this mod and my game feels incomplete without it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2213 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:30 PM
This is one of my favorite mods (In fact I use it all the time). But now my householt won't start...... Oeps, I forgot to check some mods. I'm glad you will be updating in due time. But take your time. It's not impossible to play without mods ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2214 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:27 PM
Can you please do an update on the UI Cheats for the new season's update, I cant live without your mod.
Please please pleaseeee and thank you so much for all your hard work. We really appreciate you.
Lab Assistant
#2215 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Same here. Hoping there's an update asap.

Hang tight! The mod author has already said that it'll be updated AFTER seasons comes out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2216 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:19 PM
Thanks again for kindly updating your terrific mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2217 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:26 PM
thanks for updating this mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2218 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:40 PM
Thanks so much for updating
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2219 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:48 PM
You are the best! ……...thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2220 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:05 PM
I love this mod! It's been so useful for when i dont want to go through the hassle of "testingcheats on" then shift-clicking to set my sims' motives higher!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2221 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:07 PM
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2222 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:08 PM
OMG, thank you, thank you, this is one mod I CANNOT play without! What would we simmers do without brilliant modders like you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2223 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:20 PM
Thanks a million, you rock!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2224 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:21 PM
Thank you so much for the update -- this and MCCC are my two essential mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2225 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so very much for updating this!! This is an essential mod to my game. I appreciate all your hard work!
Page 89 of 135