Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cupcakes and Pastries Creator Career [Puddingfishcake]

by puddingfishcake Posted 14th Jul 2015 at 11:23 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 7:06 AM
This looks really great. I wanted to write a career like this myself, but you saved me a lot of time.
I'd just like to do some changes in hours and wages to fit it more to my own liking, if you don't mind. I won't upload it anywhere.

Also in the third descriptions: well, yeah expect that one guy that set his kitchen in fire when he tried to make pancakes
I think expect should be 'exept' and it's setting the kitchen ON fire, I think.

As this is the first career you've made, I looked into the package at the chance cards outcomes.
Recently thanks to gummilutt I discovered an issue. From levels 7-10 the game multiplies the money outcome by 1,000.
So if you have an outcome let's say -5,000 in SimPE, the real outcome is -5,000,000
The solution then is to say in SimPE -5. Then the outcome in game is -5,000.
I thought I should mention that.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 10:13 AM
Hi! thank you, i'll try to fx the things you mentionned! (and oh woow that sentence sure has some mistakes :p) I'll fix that.

(Jij bent toch Nederlands hé? Ik vind jouw carrières ook wel geweldig, ik was zelfs al half begonnen aan een Nederlandse vertaling voor je model carrière, kan ik die sturen als die klaar is?

Gewoon een vraagje bij dat kans kaart ding, dit hoeft alleen bij level 7-10? En dus bv/ min sims "krijgt" 1000, dan moet ik in SimPE 1 zetten toch? (gewoon even voor de zekerheid .
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puddingfishcake
Hi! thank you, i'll try to fx the things you mentionned! (and oh woow that sentence sure has some mistakes :p) I'll fix that.

(Jij bent toch Nederlands hé? Ik vind jouw carrières ook wel geweldig, ik was zelfs al half begonnen aan een Nederlandse vertaling voor je model carrière, kan ik die sturen als die klaar is?

Gewoon een vraagje bij dat kans kaart ding, dit hoeft alleen bij level 7-10? En dus bv/ min sims "krijgt" 1000, dan moet ik in SimPE 1 zetten toch? (gewoon even voor de zekerheid .

Yes, I speak Dutch too (Belgium).
I think it's 7-10, but I'll check again to be sure.
And yes you need to put 1 if you want 1000. There's a chance card tester I use that might help you.
I'll send you a Dutch PM this afternoon about it. (On the fora of mts we should spezk english for the other readers to understand. )

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
This looks really great. I wanted to write a career like this myself, but you saved me a lot of time.
I'd just like to do some changes in hours and wages to fit it more to my own liking, if you don't mind. I won't upload it anywhere.

Also in the third descriptions: well, yeah expect that one guy that set his kitchen in fire when he tried to make pancakes
I think expect should be 'exept' and it's setting the kitchen ON fire, I think.

As this is the first career you've made, I looked into the package at the chance cards outcomes.
Recently thanks to gummilutt I discovered an issue. From levels 7-10 the game multiplies the money outcome by 1,000.
So if you have an outcome let's say -5,000 in SimPE, the real outcome is -5,000,000
The solution then is to say in SimPE -5. Then the outcome in game is -5,000.
I thought I should mention that.

I'm not trying to correct you to be rude, (i felt the need to clarify that, some people seem to take it as a personal attack), but for the sake of this wonderful career mod. It's actually "except". You may have just made a typo, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 10:14 PM
Oh hey - well done on the accepted upload.

Yeah thankucatgod, I was just about to post that. I didn't know that lientebollemeis - thanks for the heads up.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thankucatgod
I'm not trying to correct you to be rude, (i felt the need to clarify that, some people seem to take it as a personal attack), but for the sake of this wonderful career mod. It's actually "except". You may have just made a typo, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Yes you're right. It's except with a c. Just a typo.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:18 PM
i hope someone translate this cool career in some languages, german, frech, spain......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 2:39 AM
Wow, thanks a bunch! This career is so cute and is perfect for my new sim. (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 1:23 AM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:13 PM
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 2:58 PM
Has all the mistakes and problems been fixed for this career?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 2:59 PM
How come there is no career reward in this career?