Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Citizen’s Door ‒ One- and Two-Tile

by plasticbox Posted 18th Jul 2015 at 8:23 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2015 at 5:41 PM by plasticbox

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:59 PM
I was in the middle of redecorating a house when I thought to myself I needed something exactly like these doors....didn't have to look hard. Thanks!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 10:00 PM
Thank you! I am so tired of single doors taking up two tiles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 1:43 PM
Im a little confused. These will still function to lock out a specific gender? I hope so! I need the function, but hated the utilitarian and ugly sign.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:10 PM
No. These are normal doors, like it says in the upload description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:42 AM
Yeah! will make great modern bedroom doors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:56 PM
Your stuff is so awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 12:04 AM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 5:44 PM
I use these in pretty much all of my builds now. I love the two-tile door. Thanks a ton, mate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 11:30 PM
Awesome
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 10:35 PM
I'm seeing a little issue with the two tile version.

This only happens with the walls down (both of the walls down options). When the walls are up there's no sign of this. I don't know if this is a known anomaly or some kind of bug with the model. It only happens with the two tile variant of this door, no others. Any ideas?

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 1:44 AM
I can reproduce that. Might have do to with some format change in 1.9 (which is what these are from originally, unlike all other doors I made so far -- the other ones don't seem to have that issue). However I don't have the files here right now that I used to make this, so it'll be a little while before I can look into it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:37 PM
I thank you because I Iove it, I use it in all my buildings, but I'd like share my buildings so can I use it ?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:07 PM
Of course you can use it. Please do not reupload it though, link to this upload post instead.

Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:08 PM
Okay, thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 1:27 AM
Please someone update these doors I love them so much and they are broken because the new window update patch pls
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 2:31 AM
I second the above post. These are my all time favorite doors and I use them somewhere in every single house I design in sims since I downloaded them in 2015. I was so sad to see them broken when I got on to finish a house I was building. I know the update normally breaks something, but I am so sad it was this. Please update! Your doors have been my favorite go to for the last 5 years! :'(
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 6:12 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 5:26 PM
Really really hope this gets updatet for 2022
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 2:10 PM
For anyone interested I updated the door, you can download it here