Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

You can call me Joe

by CatherineTCJD Posted 9th Aug 2015 at 9:37 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:52 AM
Oh, he looks really great, Cat! I love it when you share your male sims, because they're not cookie-cutter pretty boys (that's a compliment, really!). I could tell right away he was Latino. His profile shot and studious eyebrows give it away. Bravissima!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 2:02 AM
Thank you! Just in case you didn't know - your skins are the bestest of the best! Thank YOU for sharing them :lovestruc

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:14 AM Last edited by SleepyTabby : 10th Aug 2015 at 9:12 PM.
Aww, thank you. :lovestruc

I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate my namesake (he's even Italian-American!) in my Dark Ages 'hood... It's still just being founded, and I wasn't intending to add anyone new to the mix. But he HAS to make it. A wanderer, perhaps? I'll see if some research can inspire me.

ETA: He's debuting as a slave captured by Vikings. He'll eventually be freed and I'll see what he does with his life after that.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:36 AM
Joe seems like a very charming sim - I really like how you used both Maxis content and CC when creating him - it's a perfect balance, in my opinion! Thank you for sharing him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:59 PM
Looks very realistic ! :) Do you also create hair?Maybe you could try to post this http://i.imgur.com/QrfkU.png or maybe try to create Tim Minchin for me? Thanks :)) Jozo
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:28 PM
Thank you, all ya'll I absolutely LOVE reading comments!
@Jozo007 - Sorry, I can't do request sims... they always come out looking completely different.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths