Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:29 PM
Create Collections for Clothing Easily?
I'm reinstalling all my Sims 2 cc and I'd like to categorize all my body shapes from Warlokk and OneBlondMomma more easily than having to click each single outfit and add to a collection ingame. I was wondering if there's anything similar to DJFade's Collection Creator or some easier way to do this using SimPE?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 12:54 AM
I wasn't even aware you could put clothing into collections.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:39 PM
Yes you can do it ingame but it requires you clicking each item separately and then choosing add to collection, Then choosing which collection and then confirming. So I am looking for an easy way to batch add them to separate all my different body types.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:44 PM
Cool! It's amazing... I'm still discovering things about this game all these years later.

I'm afraid I don't know how to add in batches... but maybe someone else does.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 5:20 PM
Yes me too and hopefully since there are still modders interested in the game I can find something to my liking For now I guess I'll just do my Fairie and Momma Lisa body shapes the old fashioned way.