Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
It's all good

How do you disagree with this?

Quote: Originally posted by Tamsin88
I'm confused... So a "review" can only be positive comments gushing of the awesomeness of the reviewed product? To me that was a review, which is meant to be the reviewers opinion. He stated his opinions on the content in the pack and then gave his to buy or not to buy recommendation. And I think Ralph fit perfectly in with his opinion of the pack as his opinion seemed to be that they could have done better on this pack and that they are focusing on quantity over quality.

And I never said anything about his actually review being negative or it needing to be full of fan boying. I actually agreed with a lot of it. My only point was that I didn't like the Ralph bit and thought that it had nothing to do with this specific pack.

Check out my Simblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silly Merricat
It's just strange the way that it's manifesting over something that's really an improvement over the way it was done before.

Exactly! I can see how the monthly stuff packs are somewhat cheapening and annoying but its a step up from the abomination that was TS3 store.
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:04 AM
I think the problem is we don't want stuff packs for a garbage game. We want you to fix the game, or come out with expansion packs that will make the game more fun/make it a true game. Stuff packs for The Sims 4 right now is like giving Stuff packs to a pile of poo. Its boring to watch happen.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#29 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
How do you disagree with this?

Looks like I am not the only doilyrific disagree monster around here :D

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#30 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
... doilyrific ...
What is this word?

Google search for doilyrific
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#31 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
What is this word?

Google search for doilyrific
I'd say its her second nature then, if google can only come up with doilyrific in combination with the name Inge Jones.
It sounds cute, sort of, but I suspect that it's synonymous with "terrifying", or rather that "terrifying" is a euphemism for "doilyrific".
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#32 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:44 AM
Well a doily is one of those lacey bits of paper you put under cakes or scones at a polite tea party. The word was original coined by MTS staff who gave it to me as part of a custom title.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:45 AM
lol I guess that's why all references of it lead back to you. You're famous
Page 2 of 2