Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Huntington - 10Br, 8Ba

by stonee206 Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 9:18 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2015 at 5:50 PM by stonee206

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 11:39 PM Last edited by UTblondee : 30th Aug 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Haven't played in several years, so still trying to find this after I downloaded it, but it looks absolutely beautiful! Good work!
Edit: Found it and placed it in my DL folder. Yay! Starting to get the hang of things again. Thank you so much!
:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:34 AM
Now that's a house! it is gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 3:35 PM
Okay, I give you a request and you go above and beyond! Thank you! I wish I was on my own computer right now so I could immediately start playing with it, lol.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 2:52 AM
Okay, sorry to post twice, but I think this warrants a separate post: The kitchen area is majorly buggy. I just spent 3 hours trying to upgrade some of the appliances. I do not even know how my Sims will fare as I saved and quit as soon as I could after the kitchen fiasco. Even that crashed my game, though, thankfully after it successfully saved.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:16 AM
@FairyKairi

I'm glad you liked it!
As for the kitchen; what seems to be the problem? Let me know what I can do about it, and I'll upload a fixed version of the house later today
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:35 PM
@stonee206

Well, I was replacing the fridge and stove with better ones from ITF and the new ones did not want to go where the others were. I tried with both moveobjects and without, it still took me that long to get both in the right places. I also had some trouble getting a food replicator situated in the walkway between the kitchen and the dining room. I had no problems moving objects around in any of the other rooms. The lot was completely fine before I put the house there, by the way.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:24 PM
What a great build ... can not wait to play with it in game. Thank you very much for creating this :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:57 PM Last edited by stonee206 : 1st Sep 2015 at 7:04 PM.
@FairyKairi

Just did some testing - I have no problems replacing any appliances. Maybe it will help if you remove the kitchen island?

Between the kitchen and the dining room there are half-walls and columns that make furniture placement tricky. Just remove them and you will free up a lot of space for whatever you'd like.

Try downloading the newest version of the house. I had to fix a bug where the sims would get stuck in the basement.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:25 AM
@stonee206

Apparently, the culprit was a cabinet that I had somehow accidentally moved which was blocking the fridge area. Somehow, I redownloaded the house wrong, so I ended up putting a ladder where those basement stairs were. All is working fine now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 11:32 AM
I have a polygamist family that will love this house! xD Thanks for the great build! I might use this for a 100 Baby house as well...it has so many uses! Love it! ^_-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 9:10 PM
I would love to see some shots and story of this 100 baby house in use! I see a challenge to attempt! FairyKairi, are you using any cheats? What criteria are you following for such a family?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tibby14
I would love to see some shots and story of this 100 baby house in use! I see a challenge to attempt! FairyKairi, are you using any cheats? What criteria are you following for such a family?
The straight challenge rules plus some Nraas mods. I have all the expansions currently, but I didn't when I started. I have hogged the last two pages of the challenge thread if you want to see what I have so far.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:14 AM
Daaaaaang :o Thats A Big House (no Really??????????) Xd
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:41 PM
This is going to make a great frat house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:02 AM
Thank you for sharing this house! I Love It!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 3:22 AM
This house is stunning to look at and must have taken a lot of work. I like to internally remodel houses I find, so I'm thinking this might make a great orphanage. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:58 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 5:43 PM
So many bedrooms; YES!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:35 PM
brilliant for my 100 baby challenge thank you xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 2:01 PM
This is just gorgeous. Thanks for creating such a beautiful build.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:40 AM
Finally!!! A house for a large family! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 4:59 PM
nice! thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 9:25 PM
Thank you ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:30 PM
Ahh thank you! It's so hard to find houses that work for challenge gameplay like this!
Page 1 of 2