Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4356 Wisteria Lane

by CarlDillynson Posted 10th Sep 2015 at 11:30 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:05 PM
Very well done! ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 1:58 PM
House looks great. Just out of curiosity has this been game tested because looking at the some of the furniture layouts it looks like there might be a few routing issues?

Like I said though the house looks great! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by somers15
House looks great. Just out of curiosity has this been game tested because looking at the some of the furniture layouts it looks like there might be a few routing issues?

I see what you're saying, and yes I play tested! There wasn't any problems I noticed with routing! With weird layouts like this I make sure to turn off moveobjects so I know for sure sims can get to where they need to be
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 6:44 AM
Lovely interiors!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 3:23 PM
The interior is beautiful! I love that green on the walls.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 10:56 PM
All your Wisteria Lane (Desperate Housewives) reconstructions are spot on! Loved the show! Cannot decide which one is my favorite! Love them all! Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 4:43 PM
Great job !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 12:10 PM
I love it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by somers15

I meant to re-reply to this a few days ago, but I forgot. Now that I have moved a family in and completely tested in I realized there are two slight issues. Sims can sit in the arm chair on the right side of the fireplace, but once they get up and try to move they can't. That chair will need to be moved or deleted. Also the coffee table is too close to the fireplace so it's unusable unless the table is moved. Other than that the house works fine! No issues with the other fireplace at all!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 3:36 PM
House and The Sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 3:36 PM
House and The Sims 3