Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Cottage Retreat

by Christine11778 Posted 13th Sep 2015 at 10:01 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2015 at 8:25 AM by Christine11778

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 10:54 PM
Dear Christine! I sought in vain to find a donate button at your site. Usually when I download everything a creator has to offer because of their excellence I stop and send a little encouragement. I have put you on my bookmarks and will try to remember to look in future. Your work is exquisite!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
Dear Christine! I sought in vain to find a donate button at your site. Usually when I download everything a creator has to offer because of their excellence I stop and send a little encouragement. I have put you on my bookmarks and will try to remember to look in future. Your work is exquisite!

Hi KinwatsaZ, Thank you for your lovely comment concerning my work. I don't do the donate thing for my site, but if you would like you could donate for things like "The Gimp" (this is the paint program I use) or for Sims 4 studio and even for mod the Sims. Thanks!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 5:59 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 7:32 AM
Beautiful!!!!!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 10:39 PM
Cute little place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 3:47 PM
Thank U
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 12:01 PM
it is a beautiful house, I wish I could build houses like this.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 2:23 AM
Rose panel floor link works, but other two are broken. I tried navigating to them on the site since the one link did work, but the rest of the site seems to have been taken down or moved?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devlinv1
Rose panel floor link works, but other two are broken. I tried navigating to them on the site since the one link did work, but the rest of the site seems to have been taken down or moved?

I have updated the links.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christine11778
I have updated the links.

Thanks! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 9:25 PM
I am creating a Victorian Town in Oasis Springs, Thanks for this one !