Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magazine & Game Rack Recolours

by Michelle Posted 15th Sep 2015 at 1:14 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:12 AM by Michelle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 5:10 PM
My sims are feeling very spoiled with all your wonderful recolors! My community stores are all getting upgrades.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 3:24 PM
And this particular stand really did need some more options than the good old maxis wooden one. The various black/white options especially will be very useful for more modern places. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:02 PM
Thanks, Michelle
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 5:48 AM
You always come up with the "Very Best" recolors, Michelle you really have added lots more fun and colors to the Sims 2 thank you so much for your time spend during so. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 7:48 AM
I have been waiting a looooong time for someone to recolor using these particular colors! Many, Many thanks!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 7:48 PM
Incredible!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2017 at 11:42 PM
Do you know if there's any chance of re-coloring the other game racks by Ailias here on MTS? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=162296

Those would go great with this one. Great for like game stores & elec shops.

By recolor, I am referring to the racks themselves, not the games as those are already recolors.