Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Blue Rooster – 3br 2ba No CC/Store

by alverdine Posted 25th Sep 2015 at 4:45 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 7:45 AM
I love how you use "moveobjects on" when decorating. This time, the kitchen cupboard put into the counter. But I also want to give a try to the pile of pillows on top of the double bed (can sims use bed like that? I will try). Thank you for your inspiring ideas!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
I love how you use "moveobjects on" when decorating. This time, the kitchen cupboard put into the counter. But I also want to give a try to the pile of pillows on top of the double bed (can sims use bed like that? I will try). Thank you for your inspiring ideas!

Thank you
The bed is usable - I try to make sure everything functions correctly when I build and decorate. The only thing is there will be animation clipping with the sims being buried under the pillows when they sleep.

ETA: oh I just realised you're the person who built those amazing GTA 5 lots! Just so ya know, the mod I use to get the objects like that is: Misukisu - Decorator's Best Friend. Downloaders don't need the mod in their game for the objects to stay the way you've placed them, unlike with OMSPs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 11:41 PM
Thank you for sharing!!