Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

tbudgett's Maxis Matrix/Craftsman Window Set Recolours

by Michelle Posted 10th Oct 2015 at 4:39 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2015 at 10:14 AM by Michelle : to add another file
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:59 AM
Again, more lovely things to recolor, especially since I love tbugetts set!. Thank you for doing these recolors!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 6:32 AM
These are really nice but I guess they're only for the new version? I'm not terribly fond of those so I still use the old ones. (But don't think you should recolor those for me! I'm pretty sure someone did the MM woods - maybe you? I know I have some recolors that are either the MM woods or mighty close to them. They're good enough for me.)
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 10:22 AM
@mustluvcatz Hey hun, I thought I'd done AL Wood colours, with my Base Game Window Recolours, apparently not, and I'm pretty sure I never did the MALM so I've added recolours of the Symmetric Poly-Molecular Matrix Window for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:46 PM
Michelle, you angel! Many thanks for these!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 5:30 PM
@Michelle
Now.. didn't I say you didn't have to do that? That said - thank you!! I had already looked in my folders and didn't find any recolors of that window by you and was prepared to live without. But now? *dances in chair* Those are my favoritest textures ever, including the Malm. Thanks again! *hugs*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 5:10 AM
Thank You! I was so excited to see that you did these, (you made my day!) I use these windows all the time - having these recolors is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 1:57 PM
Thank you. I wanted to reclour them myself but you probably did it a lot better then I ever could. I'm still learning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 9:05 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 2:16 PM
Love your stuff!