Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked VAULT Colour Options + No-Splash Version

by plasticbox Posted 19th Oct 2015 at 8:07 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:00 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 9:24 AM
Great! Thank you so much for this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 2:49 PM
Thanks. I always thought it was strange that this set only had 3 color options.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 9:14 PM
Do you know where I could find the textures for these colours? I'd like to take a stab at making recolours for the island counter and use these textures as a reference.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 7:27 PM
The textures would be in fullbuild 6,7,8. I've exported most or all of the “body” textures (attached below) but not the countertops or glass (not sure if the islands have glass parts at all); look in the MaterialDefinitions in MODL for the references of whatever is missing.

Post a link here when you upload them somewhere, I'll put a link in the first post =).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  vault_textures_body.zip (3.21 MB, 30 downloads)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 6:07 AM
I love the way these look! Not just for kitchens! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 8:27 PM
I have the light fix, but the cabinets still show up wrong. Am I missing something?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 11:17 PM
Do you have the *updated* light fix? See the upload description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Do you have the *updated* light fix? See the upload description.

Sorry for how long it's been, but I've been really busy with real life. I do have the updated light fix. I redownloaded just to make sure that I had it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:12 AM
This my favorite kitchen of the ts4 base game thanks so much for putting this together! Has anyone got into the whole counter thing yet? I tried to search for it bit i couldn't find anything :c
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 12:24 PM
I downloaded this a few days ago and the texture is wrong on some of the wallcabinets.
There are the big ones where you can see stuff like plates and all this in it, but they are
flat right behind the 'glass door'. I have a picture here. Do I need do to something to fix this
or is this a general problem? I tried to do some CC with blender, S4S and all this but am not
that good at it. So I don't know if this really is a 'problem' or if it can be fixed easily.
Thank you for all your fantastic CC and your mods!!

Picture of the wallcabinets: Click
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:48 PM
So glad you did that! :D