Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Food Saturation Spreadsheet - Testers wanted

by gummilutt Posted 27th Oct 2015 at 1:39 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2015 at 5:14 PM by gummilutt
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 4:05 PM
This is great info to have for other challenges too. Those apocalypse sims can't be dawdling either! Thanks for putting this together.

I love the challenge you set yourself. I know people living that challenge! XD
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 6:14 PM
I've had Steve's guide forever! Now it'll make more useful sense (if and when I actually 'play'!) Thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 6:16 PM
Thank you Cat I didn't think of apocalypse challenge, never done one, but I'm glad there's more challenges out there where it can be useful.

I'm not jealous of the Askerssons, nor any who are living that situation for real. I've quite enough with just studies to take care of (And the occasional Sims-creation, of course)

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 11:36 PM
Thank you! Now I know I better go with hamburgers and hotdogs rather then sandwiches in my apocalypse challenge.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 8:05 PM
Thank you. I like to pretty much leave my sims to themselves if I can but meal times are always hard. This will help a lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 7:01 AM
Wow, thanks for making the game more awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:53 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 1:28 AM
very pratical. And it saves me a lot of time. Thanks !
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:23 AM
Very useful. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 6:43 AM
I usually make something similar for cooking, gardening, etc , but haven't done it yet for Sims2. Thanks for saving me the trouble.