Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piney Ridge Trail

by triciamanly Posted 3rd Nov 2015 at 4:20 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 11:32 PM
Beautiful exterior, and I love the floorplan!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 3:11 AM
Thanks so much lorinsv! I copied the house from google but it didn't turn out that much like the original. So glad you like it!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 3:33 AM
Nice. Perfect for my Norwegian sim! :D

I like those chairs and the very modern yet very wintery and cozy feel the house has.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 6:18 PM
I really appreciate your comment spikesminx and hope you Norwegian sim will be platinum!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:50 AM
Gorgeous house, Anne as always. I'm loving the view of the stairwell - don't know why but it just intrigues me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:54 AM
I fell in love with this home the first time I saw it. It's truly amazing. It's so earthy and homey. I will definitely use this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:06 AM
ththank you ank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:07 PM
Thank you