Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern But Rustic Furnished and Unfurnished

by triciamanly Posted 19th Nov 2015 at 4:29 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 5:16 PM
I love the kitchen in the furnished version - the island looks great!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 7:50 PM
Rustic cubism? It's like fusion cuisine, but it's architecture! <3
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:11 PM
@lorinsv60 I've always wanted a kitchen island but only have it in Sim world! Thanks so much for your comment.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Rustic cubism? It's like fusion cuisine, but it's architecture! <3

Ha Ha! Fusion architecture . . . do you think it will catch on? Thanks so much for the comment and the chuckle!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 10:05 PM
Lovely, Anne, I too like the kitchen island.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 11:27 PM
OMG! You're at it again! Thanks for providing an unfurnished version. Bathtubs and showers are difficult, have to be approached from one side only, and dog washing... I usually end up temporarily moving the bathtub into the middle of the living room!

Again, thank you!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:04 AM
What a bee utiful home!! I love that wooden wall texture on the balcony, gives it such a nice terrace feeling.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 6:56 AM
I love, love, love this house:)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:55 PM
Bravo for this perfect success and thanks for the field 30 x 30. I'll call my TriciamanlySims game, because almost all of my houses are signed Triciamanly.
I have many years of "ElFlamingo MexicanRestaurant" in my game, it's my favorite.
I kiss you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:39 PM
Another great house! I think it's really cool the way you have both of the dining tables either side of the staircase. It might seem an odd thing to comment on, but I just really like the way the staircase divides the more formal dining area from the more casual dining area and kitchen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:32 PM
How I can download houses?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leriall
How I can download houses?

Hi leriall, to download, click on File under the screenshot of the lot you want. The name of the file will open up, click on it. Be sure to save the file in EA Games, Sims2, Downloads. Open the Downloads folder and find the file name. It will have a 3 little book icon. Right click on it and choose Extract here. Wait a couple of seconds and a Sims2 pack of the lot will appear, probably at the bottom of the download list. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Start the game and you will find the lot in the lots catalog in the neighborhood screen. All the best!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:05 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 2:45 AM
Help!
Hey Emm so i do the way you told me to download but it keeps saying error.. this specified path does not exist
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 5:58 AM
I love the floors so much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:05 PM
Thank you