Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Till Death Do Us Part -- A Twinbrook House

by I May Regret This Posted 2nd Dec 2015 at 12:37 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 1:51 AM
This is like somewhere I'd want to be in real life!
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 5:07 AM
Well, the reason the woman stayed up all night while the man slept is obvious - they only had a single bed.
Interesting Lot.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 5:59 AM
Wow, really solid for your first lot uploaded here. I like how everything is quaint and confined... it has a very scary homey sort of feeling. I love the CAST'ing you did. I hope you continue uploading! it is quite nice uploading after ten uploads, so they can be uploaded right away. Just saying if the process seems tedious to you.

Next time I'd probably use the OMSP to place items at different height on things. That way, no one would have to use debug enabler to set their height, and it would download right as is in people's games.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:13 AM
Holy moly, it's beautiful... Shame on me but I love the exterior because it reminds me of those Fallout 4 shacks and raider shelters that I lurk around lately in the game :D I mean, it has a great atmosphere!
May I ask you how you made the climb-up ladder useable? Most often I can't make it placeable or routable, even if I switch moveobjects on.
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 12:21 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 2nd Dec 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: fixed the link
@simsgal2227

You don't need to have the NRaas mod for moved objects to stay put. And with NRaas, the lot's file size is smaller than if you have all those OMSP squares in it. OMSP can really slow down a game, and sometimes, if you don't have the mod, wall décor shows up suspended in the air above the objects you had moved.

(Here's a quicky tutorial picture from last spring that I shared again in CFF thread [in the first spoiler].)

I tested it last August to be certain that you DON'T need to have the NRaas mods for the moved objects to stay put.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
@simsgal2227

You don't need to have the NRaas mod for moved objects to stay put. And with NRaas, the lot's file size is smaller than if you have all those OMSP squares in it. OMSP can really slow down a game, and sometimes, if you don't have the mod, wall décor shows up suspended in the air above the objects you had moved.

(Here's a quicky tutorial picture from last spring that I shared again in CFF thread [in the first spoiler].)

I tested it last August to be certain that you DON'T need to have the NRaas mods for the moved objects to stay put.

Fair enough, I wrote assuming that the objects would more than likely move, and I'm not sure that many people would feel like changing it. But since that's not the case, then never mind.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 5:47 PM
Wow ... absolutely love this ... what a great job. And I agree with Thranduil Oropherion ..someplace I'd like to be too! Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 6:31 PM
Really creative lot! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:33 PM
Beautifully decorated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 1:31 AM
Love this house/lot!