Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Stuff Recoloured - Part 1

by Michelle Posted 4th Dec 2015 at 3:17 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:57 AM by Michelle

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:05 AM
This will make that set more usable. Also, thanks for the link to Kiri's tutorial. It's nice to have a plain-English explanation of what the ticky-boxes in Object Workshop do.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:33 AM
You make beautiful recolors I literally have every thing you have made in my game.keep up the gorgeous work
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 5:16 PM
I have so many add-on pieces for these items - so your wonderful recolors will come in quite handy. Thank you, for the mapping fix as well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 11:58 PM
Thank you ever so much Michelle! I loved the country set but the colors weren't to my taste now they are!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:57 AM
You're the best Michelle! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:07 PM
Are these files for TS3 or TS4? I was able to download the first file from Mod The Sims, but I am unable to download the Colors file. I need these files because my game won't load with just the wood tones. It says I have broken mods. How do I get the needed files?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 7:52 PM
Thank you! These colors look great and the remapping awesome!
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mebagl15
Are these files for TS3 or TS4? I was able to download the first file from Mod The Sims, but I am unable to download the Colors file. I need these files because my game won't load with just the wood tones. It says I have broken mods. How do I get the needed files?

@mebagl15 - They are NOT for TS3 or TS4. These are recolours of the Sims 2 Seasons Country Bedroom Furniture and are not compatible with TS3 or TS4. I am not sure why you can download one file but not the other, both download links are working.

As for your computer saying you have broken mods, I suggest you check the mods in your game for conflicts.

If your game is Sims 2, the 'Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility' might help locate the problem. You can find it HERE. On the left of the screen click on Sims 2, click on Programs, click on the screenshot beside the words 'Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility', make sure you read what is says before clicking on Downloads.

If your game is TS3 or TS4 I'm sorry, I don't have them and I know nothing about them.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:53 PM
love the update, real thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 5:34 PM
Just want to say thank you to you and all the creators who still work with this game. You all are the reason this game stays fresh and new to people like me who just don't like the newer games as well. Thank you so very much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:59 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 1:17 AM
Really going to enjoy this set too, of course in tan & white
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 5:44 AM
muito obrigado