Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jungle Adventure (All-in-one lot)

by artrui Posted 8th Dec 2015 at 2:02 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2015 at 2:52 AM by artrui : add links mrsimplelukkas and delete some cc from him

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:53 AM
I know this represents MANY hours of work! Thank you so much for sharing it! You did an awesome job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BigUglyHag
I know this represents MANY hours of work! Thank you so much for sharing it! You did an awesome job!

Thanks for your understand and find this post and comment on it as the first one.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:34 AM
WOW. that's just... freaking beyond amazing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:44 AM
Message to UploadManager: the png files in my download files will be deleted with their packages together, if the original artists share that contents on their websites again. These are just temp uploads.
I will not remove them at the moment. They help the downloader at least to kown, what that they have downloaded. Is that ok? (Because you don't signed in the message, I don't know who you are. Therefor I answer you here instead of PM you.)

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 1:44 PM
Hey Artrui!

That's an amazing incredibly beautiful lot you made! I'm glad you could use my unlocked tree packs for it
Only one question, why is there this "linna" in front of my download links?

Never saw that before?

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Hey Artrui!

That's an amazing incredibly beautiful lot you made! I'm glad you could use my unlocked tree packs for it
Only one question, why is there this "linna" in front of my download links?

Never saw that before?

I don`t know. But that links works. Perhaps I have picked that links from my favorite list. Oh, I like your items very much!
A question to your UnlockedSwampBowTrunk: In you post, you have given example that sims can swim under that Bow Trunk. But I've tried, whether to place this trunk on B1 or B2, the swim way are both blocked because of the large footprint of this trunk. Is it possible to fix it? For example, make the footprint smaller? If yes, that would be nice.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:07 PM
Amassing how much work You must have put into this project! It's so wonderfully detailed! A masterpiece!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 9:04 AM
this is amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 10:19 AM
Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
I don`t know. But that links works. Perhaps I have picked that links from my favorite list. Oh, I like your items very much!
A question to your UnlockedSwampBowTrunk: In you post, you have given example that sims can swim under that Bow Trunk. But I've tried, whether to place this trunk on B1 or B2, the swim way are both blocked because of the large footprint of this trunk. Is it possible to fix it? For example, make the footprint smaller? If yes, that would be nice.

Ah ok. I already saw they just worked, but was just curious about the "Linna" thing.
When I tried it in my game back then it worked, maybe something has changed in game. You can see them walk and swim underneath right here:
Youtube video Unlocked Swamp Pack

I'm a bit busy with a 'sort of secret' project right now. But will add "looking at footprint" to my to-do-list.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Ah ok. I already saw they just worked, but was just curious about the "Linna" thing.
When I tried it in my game back then it worked, maybe something has changed in game. You can see them walk and swim underneath right here:
Youtube video Unlocked Swamp Pack

I'm a bit busy with a 'sort of secret' project right now. But will add "looking at footprint" to my to-do-list.

Hmmm, I am curious about your new secret ptoject... Thanks for your to-do-list!

Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 6:06 PM
I want to download this but there are so many download links. is there a download link that downloads all the mods at once?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 12:16 AM
A new favourite lot! Great work, as usual!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
A new favourite lot! Great work, as usual!

Hi, I am glad that it is your favourite. :P

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HudsonGTV
I want to download this but there are so many download links. is there a download link that downloads all the mods at once?

No, It is because of the creator TOU that we may not inculde CC from other creators in own upload. I know that is a lot of work to download. But this is the rule at the moment. I have tried to upload sorted picture-files of the required cc, so that one can get a quick overview of required cc and pick those up which one doesn't have yet. But MTS staffs advice me to remove it. It's a pity. I did a lot of works...
The only thing which could help you to save some work is:
1. open the "Jungle Adventure CC list.doc" (in download file)
2. search the name of each cc in your Mods file. If you have that cc already ( and the original name of those cc are not changed), the search will find them. Thus you must not download that one. Just mark that name of cc in an other color.
3. the rest not marked cc must be downloaded one by one.
I hope, after those, you will enjoy my lot. Since it is built with a lot of efforts.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 5:42 AM
this is talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 7:39 AM
wow fantastic!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 3:48 AM
Que trabajo! hermoso! y lo tiene todo! Gracias!!!! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 10:02 PM
Great and awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 6:39 PM
Ich danke Ihnen sehr für diese Arbeit! Es ist sehr schön.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kurochi Suzuki
Ich danke Ihnen sehr für diese Arbeit! Es ist sehr schön.

Bitte schön. Freue mich

Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 11:42 PM
Unbelievable, I can't wait to add this to Granite Falls. Now my Sims can have a real vacation.
Inventor
#24 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 4:30 PM
Beautiful, amazing lot!!!!! Quite an accomplishment! Well done!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 11:21 PM
Really wonderful! :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2