Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests:BlueCheese Gnocchi,Ikea Meatballs And Mashed Potatoes, and Cinnamon rolls

by AriesFlare Posted 14th Dec 2015 at 3:00 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2016 at 12:43 PM by AriesFlare

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:22 PM
These all look fantastic, but I am a sucker for cinnamon rolls! So Yummy! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XiaXiang001
These all look fantastic, but I am a sucker for cinnamon rolls! So Yummy! Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback. If you notice the plate bulging out of the cinnamon bun box, I've fixed that in the mesh. It should not show up in game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:53 PM
Wonderful! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:22 PM
MUST. HAVE. ALL YOUR FEWD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 7:08 PM
Oh Aries, thanks for new dishes. I love the new preparation images too. I haven't had a cinnamon roll in years. My Simmies are so lucky. lol
Have a Happy Holiday season and much love in your life into the future.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 1:11 AM
You never disappoint! Everything looks fantastic...thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 6:01 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 12:50 AM
Thank you so much! I just wonder whether they replace the "original" food or not. Sorry, I haven't been to this page in quite some time and don't remember how things work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sofasulki
Thank you so much! I just wonder whether they replace the "original" food or not. Sorry, I haven't been to this page in quite some time and don't remember how things work.
they don't replace anything.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:31 AM
The cinnamon rolls look absolutely delicious. I also learned something new; I'm probably one of a handful of people who didn't know IKEA also made meatballs. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 4:53 PM
Yum!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:43 PM
Great job!! Where do we make requests?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 12:30 PM
Thank you so so much =) My sims are loving them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 11:43 PM
As always, thank you for the new foods! Another day, another download.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:10 PM
Your food is great again.
But how do you make a custom menu "AF request"?
I'd like to do that to for my sub sandwhiches as it's a lot of subs under lunch otherwise.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Your food is great again.
But how do you make a custom menu "AF request"?
I'd like to do that to for my sub sandwhiches as it's a lot of subs under lunch otherwise.

To make your own tab in the fridge menu, you have to alter the text when you are in "text lists" of simpe. I've attached an image for you to see.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
To make your own tab in the fridge menu, you have to alter the text when you are in "text lists" of simpe. I've attached an image for you to see.

OMG! It's as simple as that? I thought it had to do with behaviour and stuff. Thank you so much!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
OMG! It's as simple as that? I thought it had to do with behaviour and stuff. Thank you so much!

Yes it is. There are some people who don't like the custom tabs. What they don't know is that the custom tabs help a lot. The original fridge menu can actually become full. There seems to be a limit. I can no longer place things in the original fridge menu.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Yes it is. There are some people who don't like the custom tabs. What they don't know is that the custom tabs help a lot. The original fridge menu can actually become full. There seems to be a limit. I can no longer place things in the original fridge menu.

I understand some don't like the custom tabs, but it makes it way more organised.
And organising all cupcakes under "Serve cupcake" and all subs under "Serve Sub" can't be that annoying in my opinion. For me it's just the opposite.
It annoys me to search for certain food and then first see 36 sub sandwhiches before start searching for the food I want.
I'm glad it's that simple!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 9:09 PM
Looks Yummy! Thanks!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 2:34 PM
@AriesFlare you seem to have doubled up with your images, can you delete the duplicates please

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 8:45 PM
Fantastic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 4:46 PM
I have a lot of your food in my games. I'm adding more! Thanks and a belated Happy Holidays!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 1:05 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2