Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:55 AM
Quote:
Requested username: CurlyRose
Reason for changing: I really really REALLY don't want to see my current name. There are some bad memories making me crazy.
Funny story: I dreamed a dream yesterday
When moon was high and night worth sleeping
I dreamed that my name ever changed
I dreamed that manager allowed changing

Then I was sprung and so glad
And comments were made and used and wasted
There was no humor to be paid
No comment uncommented, no reply unreplied

But the mornings come at dawn
With their gleams soft as lavender
As they tear my hopes apart
As they turn my dreams to sham
I dreamed that my name changed yesterday for real! I was sooooooo excited to wake up and checked here but nothing changed...... it was just a dream... So tried to change 'I Dreamed a Dream' of Les Miserables lyrics to my situation(original lyrics stuck in my head all day long) for another funny story challenge. You may not believe this, but it took me 3 hours! (If that lyrics are not funny, it can be new funny point to take 3 hours for this... ha! )Yes, I'm a person kind of 'No Sense of Humour' in terms of Sims3. If there is the last career I would not choose, that is the Comedian. Lylics might be awkward because of my unfluent English. I don't know whether my former request was rejected or just it takes more time, so I just re-post and try one more time. If I failed this time either, next time will be...... I don't know, it's too hard for me to find 'humor'(especially in english!). Oh, right, if I miss something to change the name, please someone let me know. Sometimes I interpret wrong way, so maybe there is something I missed and don't know. (Or some jokes are okay, too. Teach me!)
Anyway, hope it's funny enough this time... please...plz plz plz!

Good luck

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Site Helper
Original Poster
#52 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:59 AM
Quote:
Requested username: killmewithbleach

Reason for Changing: I don't really know why I chose a Satanic name as a first choice but I totally regret it. ok. NOW FOR THE STORY WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR:

THIS... is the story of Bleach...

the Potato Queen.

--------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a potato kingdom in a potato land far far in potato space on a potato island in a potato universe in made by the gods Potatois and Pogauius. From Potatois came everything, as he was himself Potaois and that was not just a name, but an chatoic thing that came with his presence. From everything, there was a goddess created, Pogauius who basically

**FLIPS 1000 PAGES OF STORY OF EPIC BATTLES AND WORLD WARS AND THINGS**

So after bleach won the war against Spud II of Foot, she/he was crowned king/queen and the United Nations of Petetes lived happily in unison and harmony for a very long time until..

**FLIPS 78 PAGES**

"I know now what I must do," bleach said, his/her square eyes squaring harder that General Levi Captain's ever did, "I must...

Regain Power. I must be named. I must..."

----------------------------------------------------

It's actually a pretty decednt story when I take my time to actually write all the good dramatic parts but the point is...
I NEED IT CHANGED OK *cries*

I will spare your lives if- I mean. ... .... ....... . . .... um. .... the QUEEN will spare your life if you change my username.

shhhh
yes im okay
no im not on anything
what
no im not lying
*rolls away*

ily <3

I agree that the original name should be lost forever.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yukkuri Shiteite ne
Requested Username: Fournier
Reason for changing: I made this account a Long time ago when I was in my anime/manga phase (it was absolutely terrible) and I chose this username. It isn't even spelled right (it's supposed to be Yukkuri shiteitte ne, i believe) and it's downright embarrassing. I'm not interested in the series the phrase is from anymore, either. Hopefully I'm going to start creating more things and becoming more involved in the community (I took a several year break from The Sims) and I don't want to have such a cringe-worthy username to be known by. Thank you !!
Funny Story: In 10th grade Italian class this kid was able to connect his laptop to the speakers in the room next door. He used the Google Translate audio feature to play "Is this the Krusty Krab?" over it and the class was trying to do an audio lesson. He was never caught but the other class did suspect it was someone from my class. He did it several times that year.

Good luck

Site Helper
Original Poster
#54 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiAnkhiar
Requested Username: aco-nite
Reason for changing: Current username is what I'm naming my cat. I don't to be seen as if I'm stealing her identity.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#55 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rachiefase
Requested username: TheRealMortia
Reason for changing: Weeeeeell, Long story short, Mortia has been my gaming username for years now, and I think I went through a fit of madness after learning that it was already taken here on MTS and instead went with a name that my 11-year old self would have ADORED. The me now, not so much.

OR MAYBE

"The girl blinked desperately to clear the sweat that was trickling down her face, mingling with the tears that poured freely as she realized what was about to happen. The tiny office was stifling in the East Coast summer heat and she had just typed out that username for the fun of it. Seeing the silly name made her giggle, she had never intended for it to stick. Why, WHY had she walked away for even a moment? Was the temptation of that ice-cold lemonade worth the pain of living with such a stigma? She moved slowly towards the keyboard, her eyes never leaving those of the individual who threatened to destroy her online gaming street cred with a single stroke. She could see the monitor now, she was close, the "Enter" button hadn't been pushed yet. There was still time! Things were not yet irreversible!

He watched her through narrowed eyes as she inched closer. Surely she didn't think she would win. She never won. This was his world and he decided what and how things were done. She woke when he demanded it. Fed him when he was hungry. He was the Master of this domain and if things didn't go the way she planned, well, that was her fault for thinking that she was in charge for even a second. She was so close now. She must be feeling hopeful. Hopeful that this could all be reversed. "Silly human", he sneered as he brought his paw down on the Enter key with a graceful thump.

"Thank you for joining Mod The Sims, rachiefase!"

The girl collapsed as the realization hit home. "I wish he had just peed in my shoes", she sobbed.

The End.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#56 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BKMeinEngel
Requested username: Simminaway
Reason for changing: I made this account when I was around 12 years old and I was a huge fan of Tokio Hotel. Now, sure, I still like their old music (the new one is definitely not my taste), but my username just makes me shudder. Bill Kaulitz, I like you and all, but you sure ain't no angel, nor mine. The new username has no ties to any fandom, except the sims and it would sync up nicely with my Simblr (which I really should update)

I did ignore a few "I need to change my old outdated name to match all my other accounts" requests.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#57 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 98675
Hi! :D

Requested username: AuzzPanda

Reason for Changing: Well, I made this back when I first found out about custom content, witch was also when I discovered the internet! I had no idea what to name myself, but then I made ''AuzzPanda'' for other things including the sims 4 forums... And... I would.. you know.... like to change it? Heh...

Site Helper
Original Poster
#58 Old 1st May 2016 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rtgkbg
Hey there!
Requested username: ksimbleton
Reason for changing: to match my tumblr.

Thank you

Is a cute Smiley enough?

Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
It is not, alas.
Go track down a funny gif!

Quote: Originally posted by rtgkbg
Wow - you're tough...

Okay then - this is one of the funniest videos I have watched in a long time. If you don't laugh at this then I will just keep my old name...

The video is really cute! (And I think I sprained my tongue trying to pronounce that old username, so I hope the name change is granted.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#59 Old 5th May 2016 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by o0ohaleyo0o
Requested username: Sweet Jalapeno or SweetJalapeno if no space is allowed
Reason for changing: I'd like a more unique & playful name to represent myself and creations with (I also created this one when I was like... 12 or something... ) . I've recently become really interested in developing traits, and perhaps it'll end up being my "niche" who knows. People in real life are complex and interesting and I think it's fun to develop unique personalities in the sims as well. I currently have a small list in my ADHD trait's description of planned future traits, and a much larger list offline for other possible ones ranging from very in-depth to in-depthLITEafied (if that makes sense) to simple but still unique. You can't just a book, or food, or even a sim by it's cover :P. EA has really gotten into this emotion system with The Sims 4 that has me quite excited. All of my traits will all have their own random buffs, boosts, anti-boosts.. there is so much potential!!! My traits will never just be an icon and a title to slap on your sim!

...Okay so to sum that crazy nonsense up, SweetJalapeno because it not only suits me, but it suits my fascination with unique traits and sims.

Thank You!

And it gets rid of a bunch of o's.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#60 Old 13th May 2016 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Green Blockhead
Requested username: Terefold
Reason for changing: I need to detach my current username from some of the posts I made. Cleaning up old stuff.

A defendant isn't happy with how things are going in court, so he gives the judge a hard time.

Judge: "Where do you work?"
Defendant: "Here and there."
Judge: "What do you do for a living?"
Defendant: "This and that."
Judge: "Take him away."
Defendant: "Wait; when will I get out?"
Judge: "Sooner or later."

And, because I need to say something, hi.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#61 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Hello. I've been thinking this over for months and I now realise I'd really like to change username. To be perfectly honest I've had a lot of heavy stuff go down in recent real life so I hope my inability to be comical can be overlooked for this post.

Requested username: Bubblebeam
Reason for changing: Snuffles has been my username for 16 years, and I suppose I've grown out of wanting to use it now that I'm in mid 20s. Mostly it reminds me of my deceased dear cat Travis from whom I thought of the name Snufflepaws. Sometimes it's a good sort of reminder, other times not. That's my primary reason to request this change.

Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT Socially Awkward gave me an idea. I always knew this would come in handy one day.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#62 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Socially Awkward
'ello~ thanks for making this an option for users, and thanks for all you do at ModTheSims. ♥

Requested username: RoutingIssues
Reason for changing: this has probably been the same reason for many other people, but my tumblr username is the requested above, so i guess i wanted it to match in case of future creations....? yeah...haha..

-swims to the funny gif lifeboat-

Site Helper
Original Poster
#63 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheQuacker
Oh, how it took me so long to see,
That ducks aren't for me!
I would be glad to be Dogger126,
So my doggo self could perform some tricks!

I'm not very good at poems, i tried.

Good one!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#64 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Platinuminous
I'd like my username to be changed to simsllama because I think Platinuminous is stupid and senseless name. Also I want it to match my origin ID and my tumblr account. Hope my reason is good enough. Otherwise...

A man was drowning in a sea, calling out for help. A boat came and asked him if he wants a help. He replied, "No... God will save me." The boat accepted and sailed away. One hour later, another boat came and asked if he wants to be saved. The man repeated, "No, God will save me." The boat then sailed away like the first boat. The man eventually drowned and died. He then came to heaven and proceeded to see God. He asked, "Why didn't you save me, God?"

God's annoyed answer was, "You fool, I sent you two boats to save you!"

The version I heard was a flood, and a jeep, a rowboat, and a helicopter, but I like this one as well.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#65 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crusty_bint
Requested Username: AltClut

The older I get the closer my current username is to being the truth... I'd like to move on now

I use my new, requested, username on various other games and forums so this change would be a consolidation of that. Also, just in case you are curious, 'AltClut' is the ancient Brythonic name for Dumbarton Castle in Scotland, it means 'rock of the Clyde'

Many thanks!

Cool! (And nice to know for all of us who think of "Alt" as being a key on the keyboard)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#66 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eMayaVlogs
OK HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:

This is me -> Lil' nine year old me just makin' all these online accounts faster than ... uhm,

something that's really fast.

So I -> made this account plenty of years ago before realizing how much I really and truly

DESPISE this username I currently have (yes there's a reason why but gurl that's another story for

another time)
and now I would LOVE to have my username changed to save the nine year old soul that once was me

... that wasn't a good story, was it? I'm supposed to make you laugh, right? Okay, uhm, I know some

jokes ... uh, why did the scientist install a knocker on his door? Because he wanted to win the no-

bell prize!!!

... okay I need to stop.

But please change my username to saxophoneheadchef? I'll give you cookie

So if you were 9 in 2013, how old does that make you now?

Site Helper
Original Poster
#67 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emkb
When I made this account, I thought I would only use it to download and thank, but now I would really like to participate on the forums a little. I know I don't have many posts, but I have been really reluctant to post under my current username as it contains a wee bit too much personal info and makes me a bit uncomfortable. So this is my request for my name to be changed to: ourladyplumbob (exactly like that)

Funny story: My dad had cooked us all dinner, and he had cooked something special for my mum, because it was their anniversary (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) was this his plan all along??). As he was serving her, his shorts literally, suddenly just fell down round his ankles. They just...popped off. So he was standing there, in front of my mum, holding her food, wearing only an apron, t shirt and pants. It took a few second for any of us to register what just happened and we were a bit like Then we realised what just happened and we BURST out laughing. My dad went bright red and scurried away, with his shorts still round his ankles, to try and pull them back up but I think something fundamental in them snapped (me too ) and he had to change. The food was cold by the time we got round to eating it.
Needless to say, I will never let him forget it, and to this day I still randomly burst out laughing thinking about it.
(I hope this was acceptable, writing is tricky for me.)

That was certainly a memorable dinner!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#68 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 4:10 PM
Quote:
Hey! I was wondering if I could have my name changed to Terminathan :D

Funny Story: So, I was on my way to school on my bike with my friend josh. There was this giant hill we always raced down on the way. On this day, I was definitely more tired than normal and hadn't had breakfast that day.
Anyway, onto the story, We both started to ride down the hill. He was going way faster than me and in front, Then I saw this dog crossing the road in front of me. I tried to stop the bike as fast as I could but it just went out of control.
I was swerving left and right trying to get my bike to slow down, luckily by this time the dog was safe. After a few seconds of me getting control of my bike, this guy opened his front gate (obstructing the whole path) I smashed right into it and flew into a patch of grass. As it happened my face scraped across the dirt leaving the bike laying on top of me. by the time I had gotten up, my mouth was filled with mud and I started gagging. My friend had already passed the hill and was waiting for me to arrive at school...
I walked home in shock, looking as if my face was in a pile of dog shit. I got to my house and my parents started to laugh at me calling me poophead (as a joke) luckily I got to stay home that day.

Note: I always cringe thinking of this moment...

Name redacted because it does need a change

Site Helper
Original Poster
#69 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oonice
(( I highly apologize if I post this thread in the wrong area ))
New Username: Senira

Reason:
* wipes tear from eye * I... I have a very dramatic reason for wanting to change my name.

It all started last week. I was sitting around and thought, "You know... I'm getting bored of the name Oonice. It's not my real name, so why not change it to another fake name?"
The search began. I wanted to base my name off of a word- Siren. Those bird-women that lure people to their deaths. "Perfect," I thought.
It took hours to find a combination of letters that someone else did not already have but also keep it some ways away from the actual word.
Senira.
A few others came up when I googled it, but they had no posts or it was their first/last name.
Perfect.
I created a profile picture and banner for my accounts.
I changed every other social media username to Senira.
But as soon as I thought I was done- I remembered ModTheSims.
I traveled around the website only to find that I had to post a thread requesting the change.
And here we are now.

If this is not funny enough have this picture:

Quote:
Thank you for your time.
-Oonice ( Hopefully Senira soon )

Good luck

Site Helper
Original Poster
#70 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dogger126
OK. Attempt 2 (deleted original attempt because of the lack of humor in it) because I cannot delete the thread and no one's changed my user/deleted the thread yet.

this time i will be using a song specifically written for me, BY THE ONE AND ONLY, Beyonce! My homegirl, my bff, just wanna say thanks . Anyways, for the song (it's styled as a haiku):

"An change change dogger...
A dogger changeinto the fendiii,
change! change fendiii."
-Beyonce

I hope this will persuade you as much as it has to me.

TL;DR: My good friend Beyonce believes you should change my username to "fendiii".

Quote: Originally posted by Dogger126
ok i am not sure if a mod has read my other attempt yet, but if they don't appreciate THAT type of humor, I have made an alternative, which is written in the form of a sonnet.

So, funny story, I see.
Thousands will try.
But do I plea?
Or should I just lay down and die?
Do I keep trying to get my username changed?
Or do I forget it?
No, this must be arranged.
Even if it seems I am throwing a fit!
To click "Submit Reply", for the millionth time,
And for what?
Is it a crime?
To want to seem just a little bit more haute?
So, I plea!
Please change my username to fendiii!

"Your persistence will be the death of you!"
-a line from a person favorite game of mine, Tomb Raider Legend

I think those are good tries. Good luck!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#71 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suelady
Well when I signed up I called myself Suelady that was my nick by my first love. Suzana is my real name but my first ex wanted a shorter name for me so he started to call me Suzy I told him if you call me one more time Suzy am going to freak out like am not an old lady with a cute little Yorkshire Terrie who wears pink hair clippers... I saw them running all over the places and they called them mostly Suzy. I told him you cannot toy me with Suzy am not listening.... He did some thinking few days later he asked me how about Sue? Me :lovestruc yay...!

Sometime later we went out and one evening before we were ready to go I wanted to assure if he liked my new outfit and that's what he said: Miss Suelady wherever you go I will follow you :lovestruc.

Well after 10 years it was over yet we still talk sometime as friends... Not a happy end but a wonderful moment in my life

My nickname became my avatar in the digital world.

When I joined the Sims Community I called myself simply Suelady but changed it later in sueladysims (The simlish version of Suelady) so that I can be easily found and i wanted to add to my name a simlish touch for me going through our SimsCommunity as Sims Version of the real Suelady.

I guess my backstory is a bit funny and I simply ask to add the word sims to suelady so that it's sueladysims and I can be easily found by my followers over all social network places with my already established name sueladysims!

Now I can say my backstory has just transformed into simlish - like beem me up, Scotty

Thank you in advance

And we are finally getting some good ones again.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#72 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:16 PM
Quote:
A pastor was in a tour group when the weather got too bad for their plane to land at the airport. They were diverted to another airport, but before they arrived they were diverted again because there was a bomb threat at the airport they were heading for. Now the plane was running low on fuel. When they were given another quick brush-up on what to do if the plane had to make an emergency landing (They don't call it a "Crash" while you are still on the plane) everyone got a bit tenser. Finally one of the passengers looked over at the pastor. "You're a pastor, aren't you?" he asked. The pastor admitted that yes, he was. The other passengers gathered around. "Do something religious!" They looked at the pastor with hope in their eyes.

So the pastor took up a collection.

Good luck. I understand wanting that original name gone.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#73 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greatyu
Hello, I would like my username changed to invinsible234 please

Reason: This name is employed by a hacker who tried to hack me on another site now.

Funny Story:
A navy captain is alerted by his First Mate that there is a pirate ship coming towards his position. He asks a sailor to get him his red shirt.

The captain was asked, “Why do you need a red shirt?”

The Captain replies, “So that when I bleed, you guys don’t notice and aren’s discouraged.” They fight off the pirates eventually.

The very next day, the Captain is alerted that 50 pirate ships are coming towards their boat. He yells, “Get me my brown pants!”

~end~

Thank you so much for reading and thanks for going through the trouble changing my username (hopefully)

Good luck to you, too. Hackers have too much time on their hands.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#74 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
So the concept was recently posed to me that all I upload is old houses, and if they existed all on the same street what would that street be called? That was something I had never thought about before but after some debate we eventually ended up with the name "Ferguson Avenue" because it links nicely to my current username. Since then I've been thinking that it would make a much better username, thus I'm here making this request.

Requested Username: Ferguson Avenue

Requested Funny:

source.

Quote:
Thank you for your time!

Good luck to you, too.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#75 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yellan
I'm requesting a change of my username from "yellan" to "SparkySays".

When I first created this account, I intended to use it for downloading only; but in recent years I've actually participated in the community discussions. The name I selected was the name of a character I played on a MUSH 15 years ago, but no longer has any association with who I am or what I do. It also sounds male, and I am not male, so I would like something more gender neutral that reflects my current self and interests. 'Sparky' is a nickname for an electrician, which is what I do for work, and that's why I am requesting the name change to 'SparkySays'.

And now for a funny story! It's kind of gross, though, be forewarned.

Last summer I was working on a job without indoor plumbing. As I stood up after using the porto-john I heard the dreaded PLOP of something falling into the blue water. After I checked my pockets, sure enough, my pencil and my tic tester were missing. (A tic tester is a device a little bigger than a pen which you use to tell whether wires are energized, so you don't shock yourself.) https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-T...-1SEN/100661787 I looked down and the pencil was floating in the water but I didn't see the tic tester anywhere. After I looked around inside the can, and looked around on the ground outside, I concluded the tic tester must have fallen in as well.

It wasn't a big deal at all as they're not very expensive and anyway I could just get my contractor to buy me another one. So I shrugged my shoulders and carried on with my day, and I didn't think about it again until the next day at lunch...

...when my co-worker who sat across from me at the break table walked up carrying a tic tester. "Did anyone lose these?" he asked. I perked up thinking maybe the tic tester hadn't fallen in after all! "Where did you find that?" I asked him.

"It was on the ground outside the biffy," he said.

Then I saw that he also had a pencil in his other hand. I was confused for a moment because I KNEW that fell in.

Then remembered that the biff company had come out to clean the toilets that morning.

And I realized with slowly dawning horror what must have happened:
they sucked the pencil and tic tester out when they cleaned the biffs...
and left them on the ground...
and he found them there...
and picked them up...

"Uhhh... I think that fell in," I told him, scrunching up my face and trying not to show how grossed out I was.

He set the pencil and the tic tester on the table. ON THE TABLE. WHERE WE EAT LUNCH.

"I... think that fell in," I repeated, a little louder "so... maybe don't put it on the table?"

He picked them up again. "So you don't want it?" he asked.

"No!" I said, way too harshly, and had to moderate myself: "No. But thank you."

He took them away somewhere else and, thanks be to the deity of your choice, I never saw them again.

THE END.

Good luck with the name change.

Page 3 of 4