Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 12:55 PM
Default The Island Survivors Challenge
Hi there! This is my first challenge, I don't think there's one completely like this one, but if there is, then I'll remove/change it.
So let's get to it!

Backstory:
Ever since you were a kid you have always been a survivor and adventurer. You never really liked living in the city, and therefore you choose to volunteered for a new project called "The Island Survivors"! And guess what? You got the spot! xD

This is just an example for a backstory, you could also just say, that you were shipwrecked, you choose.
Now let's go to the next step!

CAS:
- Create two young adults (Female + Male) They should have three everyday sets (one for cold days, one for warm and one for in between). All other sets should only have one, except sleepwear, those you can have as many as you want. Nothing too fancy
- Traits and Aspirations should be based around outdoors, but that's up to you.

World and Lot Setup:
- Choose whatever world you want, then clear a neighborhood and choose a lot, I recommend Windenburg's big island.
Mid-nowhere is a good lot to start on, as it has a fishing spot very close by.
- There are five things you are going to start with: - Rocks of Fire, Easy Camper Tent, A natural looking 2-seater (Tree Trunk Ottoman or Not Your Average Firewood Loveseat), A GT bush (Not necessary if one close by) and Woodworking Table.
- If you want to, you can place some trees and other none gardening plants around the lot, but it's not a must.

Rules:
- You are not allowed to have a job, you gain money by selling items you craft from the woodworking table and other crafting stations, like the easel.
- You are not allowed to buy any electronic things.
- All things you buy should look natural and like you made them yourself. It's a good idea to stick to wooden things and woodworking table craftings.
- The only stove and refrigerator you are allowed to buy is the "Auld Crow Wood-Burning Cookstove" and the " IceBOX Vintage Refrigerator".
- You are not allowed to leave your neighborhood at any time, except if there's an access to a hidden lot in your neighborhood ( The big tree in Willowcreek, the abandoned cave in Oasis Springs or the Bluffs in Windenburg)
- You may move to another lot in your neighborhood once per generation. Moving in to the starter lot do not count as the one move.
- Woohooing should always have a risk to become pregnant (Female & Male), it's up to you how you choose to do it, I recommend using a mod with risky chance set from 10% to 45%. Your sims can not give hospital births.

Restrictions:
- "A Roof Over Our Heads":
This restriction must be lifted before building a shack.
How to lift: Handiness skill level 6 and minimum 5000 Simoliens

Mods I recommend:
- Simstopics Bad Grades Are Okay.
- MC Command Center and MC Woohoo.

That's it! If you have any suggestions I would very much like to hear them and if you are going to try it, I would love to hear and see pictures of it! ^_^
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 3:11 AM Last edited by Frozengirl1234 : 6th Jul 2016 at 3:11 AM. Reason: Mistakes
I do not own Outdoor Retreat or Get Together so for the fire I used a fireplace. For the tent I used beds and for the 2-seater I used the Unabashed Loveseat. For the bush I used a custom content retexture for one of the toilets.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 9:06 PM
I Love this! I may have to try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGkittie
I Love this! I may have to try it.

Love to hear that others like my challenge ^_^