Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests 7:Japanese Ramen

by AriesFlare Posted 17th Jan 2016 at 8:35 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 4:28 PM
Looks yummy - thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 11:28 PM
Have I mentioned that I love your stuff? Because I do. Nice day made better. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 12:24 AM
Love that my Sims will use chopsticks! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 8:14 AM
They look amazing!! Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:30 AM
This a another wonderful meal. I love the pics for preparation. Those lucky little Simmies.
Kudos to you Aries for your attention to detail and creativity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 7:31 PM
dude you made it look excatly like the original. awesome
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 11:13 PM
Thank you Quinarashilla for the request and many thanks to AriesFlare for creating this dish. It is a welcome addition to my Japanese food collection. As always your foods look awesome in game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 12:13 AM
I like that Sims use chop sticks with this meal and I love the presentation - the dish looks very nice in game. Thank you for continuing to make new foods for TS2.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 7:16 PM
Pure awesomness!
My sim Tsukiko Amamura thanks You alot. She will finally have something to eat
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 3:47 AM
It's subtraction stew!
My poor Sims had major problems with this food! Lorne was supposedly eating it, but instead of actually making eating motions, he just sat at the table and chewed. And he got hungrier as he ate! It was like the subtraction stew in The Phantom Tollbooth!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 8:53 PM
Thanks for sharing! Great work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hrtsmom
My poor Sims had major problems with this food! Lorne was supposedly eating it, but instead of actually making eating motions, he just sat at the table and chewed. And he got hungrier as he ate! It was like the subtraction stew in The Phantom Tollbooth!

? Say what? I don't know what would cause this problems. Only have knowledge on how to make custom foods. I really don't know the full extent to modding it. I've never heard of this. Subtraction stew?
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
? Say what? I don't know what would cause this problems. Only have knowledge on how to make custom foods. I really don't know the full extent to modding it. I've never heard of this. Subtraction stew?

I've had a similar problem. I downloaded this food [along with many of your other foods, which by the way, I'd like to take the time out to say thank you so much for making and sharing! I really do love downloading and watching my sims try new foods]. But this one, and so far, only this one gave me problems.

My sims was able to make the food without any problems. But when they ate it, they got stuck while eating it and just kept eating while their hunger was going down. I put the food in the refrigerator and had them eat it the next day after I quit the game and restarted it thinking it was just glitched. The leftover did the same thing; they would eat until their hunger started to go down.

I didn't say anything because I thought it was just me and only me who had this problem. I thought maybe it was just conflicting with another food or CC that I might have had. But, yea, all your other foods that I've downloaded work great except for this one, and I'm not sure why.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Afroshero
I've had a similar problem. I downloaded this food [along with many of your other foods, which by the way, I'd like to take the time out to say thank you so much for making and sharing! I really do love downloading and watching my sims try new foods]. But this one, and so far, only this one gave me problems.

My sims was able to make the food without any problems. But when they ate it, they got stuck while eating it and just kept eating while their hunger was going down. I put the food in the refrigerator and had them eat it the next day after I quit the game and restarted it thinking it was just glitched. The leftover did the same thing; they would eat until their hunger started to go down.

I didn't say anything because I thought it was just me and only me who had this problem. I thought maybe it was just conflicting with another food or CC that I might have had. But, yea, all your other foods that I've downloaded work great except for this one, and I'm not sure why.

Glad you brought this up. I'll remake this soon and let you all know when the new file is up.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 4:16 AM
@ AriesFlare Look so good, another get fat dish. lol How or what did you do to get the Sims to use Chop Stick ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@ AriesFlare Look so good, another get fat dish. lol How or what did you do to get the Sims to use Chop Stick ?

I went into "Int food" in the behavs. I need to remake this dish. For some reason it's messing up in some of the peoples games. Maybe you can test it out and see if it has the same effect on your sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:04 AM
This is great thank you, can you make more food please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 12:55 AM
Yayy more custom foods! Thank you so much for sharing these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 1:45 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 6:12 AM
Thank you very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:58 PM
love japanese food, this is great, thank you! <3
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 8:40 AM
It's a good-looking meal - but my Sims don't seem to know how to use chopsticks! They served the meal, then sat and stared at it and their hunger bars didn't go up. I had to get them to throw it away so other sims in the house wouldn't be drawn to sit in front of it and starve. Oddly they carried the bowls to the dishwasher one at a time instead of stacking them, which could be another hint of something screwy.

I have the base game and Free Time expansion only, if that helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 7:18 AM
Cool.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 12:11 PM
thank you so much
Page 1 of 2