Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home-made Pizza Margherita

by plasticbox Posted 29th Jan 2016 at 12:27 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:13 PM by plasticbox

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 12:52 PM
Russian translation))
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_80000000_12FD1C8F0FDA3536%%+STBL.rar (287 Bytes, 36 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 2:02 PM
Awesome, thank you =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 3:04 PM
As an Italian guy, I give my approval to this pizza: it actually looks like a real pizza margherita, differently from many strange surrogates seen abroad! :D
Well done!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 3:14 PM
Hi,pbox!
Here‘s traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Home-made Pizza Margherita-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (269 Bytes, 18 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 3:56 PM
This is awesome TY :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 4:20 PM
Cool. But what sane human being eats pizza with a fork?!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
Cool. But what sane human being eats pizza with a fork?!

These aren't humans, they're Sims. And everyone knows they aren't always sane. There's even a trait for that. :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:19 PM
Hmmmm... Yummy, Pizza :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:36 PM
Hey @plasticbox! Is it normal to have conflicts between all the custom food related mods, right?
I ask because when I run the conflict detector scanner (http://www.dmitrymalfatto.xyz/en/node/1) I found that. And also I found conflicts between the custom foods and the custom foods interactions mod, the put away fix (http://modthesims.info/d/568925) and the grilled cheese aspiration (http://modthesims.info/d/571249) and the graycurse "buy from fridge" mod among others.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:50 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 29th Jan 2016 at 6:01 PM.
You would need to be a lot more specific as to what conflicts you mean.

* When you say "between the custom foods and the custom foods interactions mod", what do you mean by "the custom foods"? Which resource/s is/are conflicting? Some foods might contain strings that are also in the interaction, for example, but when they are the same that's not really a conflict, simply a duplicate (maybe for a reason -- like when the same strings are used in more than one food).

* If the info on the Put Away Items upload description is correct, then it only contains two resources. Both are not used in any of the foods I have seen so far. If you find there is some other resource in there that conflicts with something else, then please post in that thread.

* The Grilled Cheese aspiration has a compatibility note in the upload description, maybe you should read that.

* For info on Buy From Fridge please see the Buy From Fridge thread.

If you see anything that is conflicting with *this* upload then please post the resource IDs.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 6:13 PM
Thanks so much for this! My pizza place really needed some actual pizza on the menu.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:39 PM
YAY Pizza! Thank you, this is really neat!
I do eat my pizza with a fork and knife, used to eat it by hand eons ago but now I find that disgusting. (unless you're outside, eating i the street or something ofc...)
Mad Poster
#14 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
These aren't humans, they're Sims.

That's the same thing. They're quite obviously homo sapiens of sorts. The least I can expect is human behaviour. Also, insanity should be 100.0% optional.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 8:16 PM
My, that must be some exceptional pizza for your Sim to want to take a picture of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:01 PM
Sweet! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:04 PM
Oh thank you! I love for my Sims to have pizza and I just don't think about or want to wait for the delivery person. This will be perfect for my gourmet Sims who don't want microwave pizza.
Scholar
#18 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
That's the same thing. They're quite obviously homo sapiens of sorts. The least I can expect is human behaviour. Also, insanity should be 100.0% optional.

There is nothing inhuman about eating pizza with a fork, I do it all the time, if the pizza has a lot of topping and is messy. Also this is a thank you thread for optional items that someone has gone through the trouble to provide for us. If an item doesn't appeal to you fine, but you don't need to make snarky remarks.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:26 PM
I believe we can all agree that nobody (who is older than three) eats their pizza like this:

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You would need to be a lot more specific as to what conflicts you mean.

* When you say "between the custom foods and the custom foods interactions mod", what do you mean by "the custom foods"? Which resource/s is/are conflicting? Some foods might contain strings that are also in the interaction, for example, but when they are the same that's not really a conflict, simply a duplicate (maybe for a reason -- like when the same strings are used in more than one food).

* If the info on the Put Away Items upload description is correct, then it only contains two resources. Both are not used in any of the foods I have seen so far. If you find there is some other resource in there that conflicts with something else, then please post in that thread.

* The Grilled Cheese aspiration has a compatibility note in the upload description, maybe you should read that.

* For info on Buy From Fridge please see the Buy From Fridge thread.

If you see anything that is conflicting with *this* upload then please post the resource IDs.

Ok, when I said that there are conflicts between the mods is because the tool found this:

After checking manually some of the packages I found out that some of the packages shared a resource with the same tag ("_Key"), and the same values for the attributes: "Types", "Group" and "Instance", but with different "Chunkoffset", "FileSize" and so on. Example: (for 4 random packages)

Said resource it's in all the "conflicting mods", and also in the "put away fix".

I think that it is, as you said, not a real conflict. But I wanted to verify just in case.

On a side note:
  • I found a "conflict" between your mod "More Logical Cooking" (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569516) and "Buy from Fridge by graycurse" (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=5702329) between all the recipes your mod overrides with the "graycurse_recipes.package" so I don't know what to do with that (apart from ignoring it) since in neither of the post says anything about it (or at least I couldn't find anything).
  • About the "grilled cheese aspiration", I checked out the notes and says that overrides one resource (the grilled cheese, but the weird thing is that the tool finds a conflict between the aspiration package and "non-grilled-cheese related packages".

Thanks for your quick response!
PS. Sorry about the size of the images. I tried to put them in a [hide][/hide] block but it doesn't seem to work here :S
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 1:28 AM
_KEY is a file the game doesn't use. It's a table of contents that many mods contain, so that you have the resource names displayed when look at the file.

The Logical Cooking upload has compatibility info in the upload post. Please read it and if you still have questions, ask there, not here.

About grilled cheese issues please post in the grilled cheese thread.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
_KEY is a file the game doesn't use. It's a table of contents that many mods contain, so that you have the resource names displayed when look at the file.

The Logical Cooking upload has compatibility info in the upload post. Please read it and if you still have questions, ask there, not here.

About grilled cheese issues please post in the grilled cheese thread.

Ok, great! Thanks for the info about the "_key" file. I'll look the compatibility info of the Logical Cooking, sorry for the off topic here.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
These aren't humans, they're Sims. And everyone knows they aren't always sane. There's even a trait for that. :p

um, I eat pizza with a fork and yes, I'm human too! I even eat meat pie with a fork as well and a custard tart with a spoon. Dare to be different!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:29 AM
Thank You!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 6:36 AM
Goodness! Thank you.
Page 1 of 2