Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baudelaire Bakery

by LockedShut Posted 1st Mar 2016 at 1:57 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 3:39 PM
Such a pretty little home business. Thank you :)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 4:57 PM
Looks great, thank you for sharing It's an awful long walk from the kitchen patio area to the pool though, I'd have put a outside door between the bedroom and the office.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 8:05 PM
I like the atmosphere of the lot, very airy and clean. And I'm always a fan of lots intended to be run as businesses Thanks for sharing!

Has the uploaded lot ever been inhabited by Sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 7:36 PM
Inventive, charming and functional! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:02 AM
lovely ;D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I like the atmosphere of the lot, very airy and clean. And I'm always a fan of lots intended to be run as businesses Thanks for sharing!

Has the uploaded lot ever been inhabited by Sims?

I moved in a newlywed couple as soon as I'd built it, with one Sim focussing on the bakery whilst the other goes out to work. A really fun house to live in, although a lot of the neighbours will refuse to leave the hot-tub!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Looks great, thank you for sharing It's an awful long walk from the kitchen patio area to the pool though, I'd have put a outside door between the bedroom and the office.

I was going to add a patio door in the bedroom, and the hallway by the office, but didn't want to add too much to the price! I figured the house can be expanded upon as the family grows (and earns some dough!).
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LockedShut
I moved in a newlywed couple as soon as I'd built it, with one Sim focussing on the bakery whilst the other goes out to work. A really fun house to live in, although a lot of the neighbours will refuse to leave the hot-tub!

Alright Thanks for answering. You should know that is against site rules. Shared lots must be uninhabited by Sims. Once you are done building, either move it to lot catalog and place a copy of the lot to test, or package it to file so you have a safe copy

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2016 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Alright Thanks for answering. You should know that is against site rules. Shared lots must be uninhabited by Sims. Once you are done building, either move it to lot catalog and place a copy of the lot to test, or package it to file so you have a safe copy

Sorry, I packaged it as soon as I built it then put a family in! Had to package straight away 'cause I was so eager to get a family living in it! Apologies for the confusion!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:47 AM
Thank you