Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No.16 Apartments [no CC]

by Liv Posted 6th Mar 2016 at 4:56 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2016 at 6:11 AM by Liv

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 5:19 PM
Looks great
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:05 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, I just love your attention to detail!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:18 PM
I just saw this on tumblr - very nicely done - on 2x2 lotwith no cc - awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 1:44 AM
so neat & clean, thanks!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 7:25 AM
This is lovely...as always. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:24 AM
so beautiful and fresh i would love to live there myself !!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 4:06 PM
They're beautiful apartments, Liv. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 7:31 PM
How do you download this? I can't find the download link.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 8:44 PM
I love your style! I'm obsessed with IKEA, and this is just that kind of aesthetic, in a very clean and wonderful way. I am especially happy to see someone actually use the Murphy bed in a way that you need to make use of the folding ability. It's a fun function, but you never actually use it. I can't wait to move some Sims into this and have them go through the hassle of folding it away every day :D

Thanks for sharing! I am very excited to see what more you've come up with
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 1:49 AM
I'm going to go ahead and agree with gummilutt that it's refreshing to see an apartment that makes use of space with the murphy bed. I also really like that little alcove for the fridge and trash can in the kitchen! Your lots are charming af in this clean style. I'm putting this downtown
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 3:21 AM
These are some wonderful apartments, Liv. Clean, stylish and neat; just the way I like it I love the idea of the 'niche' you made for the refrigerator in the kitchen. Also fun to see that there are others who use that window as a shower wall!

Your pictures are stunning. May I ask what kind of program you use? I use Fraps myself, but cannot seem to get that glow yours have.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 5:17 AM
Weee, I've got SO MANY comments! Thank you all
gummilutt - ha! I've added links to your two mods realated to Murphy Bed. If it wasn't for your comment, I would surely have forgotten about them! Thanks for being such a thoughtful modder
Batanau - that window is just GREAT for bathroom purposes My pics are always taken with Fraps, then edited (brightened, contrasted, sharpened and resized) in PhotoScape. Their original format is .bmp, but I convert them to .jpg when I'm done with editing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 12:36 AM
Love these apartments. So cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 9:53 PM
Looks a little bit like Sims 4, great Job! The apartments are looking so fantastic! Totally downloaded!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 9:44 PM
Too beautiful. Thank you dear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 2:18 PM
Lovely apartments! Clean and fresh which work wonders for me personally.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 12:53 PM
Thanks, this is great!
I have installed the lot without problems, I go on it and everything appears, but when my Sim reaches for his rent, furniture have disappeared. I'm doing something wrong?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 7:22 AM
@nmosteo: no, you're not - this is just how the game is programmed. There is a mod that allows you to rent furnished aparments, though
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liv
@nmosteo: no, you're not - this is just how the game is programmed. There is a mod that allows you to rent furnished aparments, though

Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:14 PM
Hey Liv, I've played this apartment yesterday (all units occupied by my sims) and it's really useful and stylish for my 4 legacy founder sims (yes four.)
I was having a great time when I noticed that a townie went inside and kicked the trashcan in the trash room (near the front door). Then, trash spawned outside the front door and no matter what my sims and the landlord do, we just can't get rid of the trash. Roaches of course kept spawning and my founders are spreading an epidemic in the whole apartment! =))) Has this ever happened to you before?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:33 AM
@kanzen - actually I haven't played this lot yet (only play-tested the routing and most basic functions of the apartments), but if something like this happened to me, I'd use Force Error of boolprop testingcheats... to get rid of trash and/or roaches Or simply move out all the sims and change the trash can's placement on the lot.
Haha, now, when I'm living in the block of flats myself, I'd have definitely moved the mailbox and trash can outside the building :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:52 AM
@Liv its a shame tho! the mailbox and trashcan placement in the building are really good ideas - realistic even ah well, they all died of disease hahahaomggg OTL guess I'll put them outside =)))) thanks for answering! <3