Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 6385 (Who?), Viewed: 240237 times.
Page 256 of 256
Mad Poster
#6376 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:34 AM
Speaking of dislocated jaws, sometimes their teeth will jut through their face, too. This also happens on some adults with certain facial structures, but toddlers having this issue is pretty common.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Inventor
#6377 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 2:56 AM
I got ninja'd. I meant realistic how toddlers are the hardest to pose. Try getting a RL toddler to sit still and face the camera--or worse, try getting more than one to do so at the same time.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Field Researcher
#6378 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 10:21 PM
Today I discovered that when you create a pets, you can set that they a brother or a sister to each other.
Lab Assistant
#6379 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
I found a file with all of the TS2 store/pre-order bonus stuff and plopped it into my game.

I discovered that babies in the little bouncy chairs are adorable!
Field Researcher
#6380 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 1:13 AM
That I may have too many mods...

"Sim A is bit tired, i will direct him to bed as soon as I make sim B to do her homework. After that Sim C who is pregnant needs to take a bath, and simB has to have some fun after homework is done.

Ookay, now sim B is doing her homework.. fine, now the sim A, where is he? oh.. allready in bed.. okay fine, sim C then, where is she? ohhh... allready in bath.. okay! so sim B then , oh she finished her homework allready, where did she go? painting with the easel... RIGHT! Where do you sims need me for anymore????"

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Past the point of no return,
No going back now,
Our passionplay is now begun.
Past thought of right or wrong, final question, how long have we wait before we're one?
~Andrew Loyd Webber (Phantom Of The Opera)
Mad Poster
#6381 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 4:27 PM
I was scanning around one of my houses, passed by a toddler playing, and heard her exclaim, "Yippadee!". I'd forgotten they said that. I've giggled about it all morning. It's just so adorable.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Mad Poster
#6382 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:28 AM
I found that when an pixel whose marriage is on the rocks (and he's pushing it) he can get a thought bubble of wedding rings being crossed out-"I don't want to be married any more! I'm over this!" before they split from their spouses.
I'd never seen this kind of thought pop into their heads before. I've been playing a long time..and it's the first time. Perhaps I've not been as observant as should be. Just wow...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Lab Assistant
#6383 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
Two things!

- There is a want to fire someone from a business, in this case non-sim specific. It was a fortune Scorpio that wished it, but anyway
- If one sim holds a baby, a second sim can ask a third sim to go and speak with the baby (VERY cute)
Space Pony
#6384 Old Yesterday at 1:55 AM
Sims can view and critique art together.
Mad Poster
#6385 Old Yesterday at 3:55 PM
The PS2 version of The Sims 2 had a neat intro (and some bloopers, too):

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#6386 Old Yesterday at 5:21 PM
You know how some of the Maxis premade houses have indoor modular stairs with only a 3-tile gap above instead of the 4 they need, even with moveobjects on? Totally by accident, I figured out how to do it myself I don't know yet if it works in Live Mode, I am yet to test it.

I am 100% sure it wasn't the way Maxis did it, though, as my way uses ceilings (AL feature).

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Page 256 of 256