Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Fountains from TS4

by TheJim07 Posted 30th Mar 2016 at 7:35 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 7:52 AM
You can never have too many fountains! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:39 AM
Amazing, please make 3 in 1 fountain. It easy to download it. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 1:35 PM
thank you so much! The second fountain reminds me of the one form the sims 1 so much. Really appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 1:59 PM
Elle sont décidément géniales tes conversations!!! Continue, c'est trop bien ce que tu fait !!!
Theorist
#6 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 4:51 PM
This is good Jim

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 1:24 PM
Thank you very much for converting ts4 objects from ts3 , these fountains are marvellous and a must have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:00 AM
thank you thank you thank you so much I love these for the sims 3 thank you fro takeing the time and doing this for the sims 3 thank you sooo much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 7:04 PM
be nice if all creators whom makes mods and stuff for sims4 . make them to work in sims3 . I played sims4 for awhile got all their exspantions packs. but sims4 still gets boring after awhile. so I am bk to sims3 which I am very loyal to and love it just asking you all only if you can do that:PPP
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th May 2016 at 2:47 PM
I'm kind of surprised how often I want to put in a fountain, and most of the TS3 fountains are weird. These are nice fountains I could use almost anywhere. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2016 at 11:21 PM
Amazing, thanks mate!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:48 PM Last edited by gdayars : 29th Jul 2017 at 5:00 PM. Reason: message redacted for being rude
Comments that aren't nice and serve no purpose for being, don't need to be here. - gdayars
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 5:06 PM Last edited by gdayars : 29th Jul 2017 at 5:02 PM. Reason: just being edited for removing rude quote :)
Quote: Originally posted by tinywhitethang
thank you for defending - gdayars

Seriously? It took me all of twenty seconds to grab all of these. I'd ask what it's like to wake up with that suck-ass attitude everyday, but thankfully you get to own it. Apparently you've not explored the extensive library of downloads this creator has generously shared with the masses, including offering his time to make a few requests.

I'm a grateful fan of all your works, so many thanks TheJim07!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GSnap
Seriously? It took me all of twenty seconds to grab all of these. I'd ask what it's like to wake up with that suck-ass attitude everyday, but thankfully you get to own it. Apparently you've not explored the extensive library of downloads this creator has generously shared with the masses, including offering his time to make a few requests.

I'm a grateful fan of all your works, so many thanks TheJim07!

Thank you very much for this message ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 4:48 PM
Thank u for all your hard work, it's all very nice. And although one file might be more convenient to some, I also like the separate files so people can choose what they want to download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 7:28 AM
I just want to thank you for separating the files so we can choose what we want and thank you for converting sims 4 content to the sims 3.