Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Non-Transparent Pool Water

by Bakie Posted 8th Apr 2016 at 1:58 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2021 at 11:20 AM by Bakie

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 3:36 PM
Thank u so much ....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 8:53 PM
Nice work Bakie ,Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 9:23 PM
What a lovely idea! This will be perfect for all of my park lakes. Thank you for sharing and for the informative videos.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 10:28 PM
Thanks for this very nice pool for all of us to enjoy!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 4:13 AM
Great idea! Thanks. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 12:16 PM
Love good effects. Thanks so much for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 2:45 PM
Thanks for the kind words everybody! Good to hear you all like it!
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
What a lovely idea! This will be perfect for all of my park lakes. Thank you for sharing and for the informative videos.

You're welcome! It makes making park lakes a lot easier as you only have to care for the surroundings now, like in the video you saw. I'm glad you like it and already have plans to use it.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 5:08 AM
this is awesome, thanks! I have a question. What is the difference between this and the mirror water?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carikawaii
this is awesome, thanks! I have a question. What is the difference between this and the mirror water?

You're welcome! The difference between the two, is that this one will still have the moving water, small waves and shimmer on top. And the other one doesn't have that all. You can see the difference better by taking a look at the videos I made for both.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 12:19 AM
Fantastic! Thank You!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glh54
Fantastic! Thank You!

You're welcome!Glad you like it

Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
You're welcome! The difference between the two, is that this one will still have the moving water, small waves and shimmer on top. And the other one doesn't have that all. You can see the difference better by taking a look at the videos I made for both.

Thank you for answering!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carikawaii
Thank you for answering!

You're welcome

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st May 2016 at 9:36 PM
These are gorgeous effects. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd May 2016 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
These are gorgeous effects. Thank you!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd May 2016 at 10:57 AM
Very neat! Can't wait to try it out. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd May 2016 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celeina09
Very neat! Can't wait to try it out.

Glad you like it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 10:19 PM
Again amazing work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybluejustice
Again amazing work.

Thank you very much!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 8:21 AM
wow this is amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dastfg
wow this is amazing!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 11:07 PM
Default Black water
I download, installed, to off laptop mode. But I'm getting....

black water

. Do i need to change my texture settings?

I love the ideal though. you've inspired my builds.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leon13
I download, installed, to off laptop mode. But I'm getting....
black water
Do I need to change my texture settings?
I love the ideal though. you've inspired my builds.

Hi, yeah you probably need higher settings to see it right.
You definitly have to disable laptop mode (I'm on a laptop myself too, but only use laptop mode when I don't need all the effects of shadows and moving trees and such) Besides that I have reflections on high and visual effects too. My overal setting is on Ultra by the way, but it depends on your laptop if it can handle that of course... I think mine can't really actually :P
I think the laptop mode, reflections and visual effects are the most important in this case, but I don't know for sure.
I remember I had the black water too one time but that was when I forgot to disable the laptop mode again.

Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 7:53 PM
This is super cool, but do you think you could post a tutorial on how to do this? I can't find it if you have, and i'm trying to make CC based on a game I like.
Page 1 of 2