Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clubs, Parties, Weddings at Generic Venues (1.19)

by Shimrod101 Posted 11th Apr 2016 at 9:18 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2016 at 3:50 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.19 patch

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 1:36 AM
Oh my gosh. Thank you. This solves a wedding dilemma I've been pondering lately. So grateful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 2:06 AM
this is so Sweet!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 10:53 AM
This exactly what I wanted. Those random wedcrashes are awful! By the way could you make maybe a flavor that allows parties at other venues like Black and white and diner party at retail or bar? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 12:15 PM
thank you now my church doesn't have to be a bar any longer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 12:49 PM
Thank you, It always bug me the generic lots couldn't be used for anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 7:31 PM
Omg finally! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 11:47 PM
This, is awesome. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 5:46 PM
Thank you..thank you...very much <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 7:07 PM
What an amazing mod! I can't wait to install this in my game.

Wohoo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 8:11 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 12:10 AM
ever helpful thanks very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 6:14 PM
This is such a beautiful thing! Thank you, Shimrod! I do NOT understand why EAXIS didn't do this. I mean, why on simearth would you not be able to hold your wedding or club gathering at a generic lot? So strange...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 5:06 PM
Thank you so much! I never understood why this was not an option in the first place. Can't believe a modder had to enable generic lots for this. You are great!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 8:11 PM
can this be used with simmythesims- "Generic Lots Are Empty No More!" mod? I'm going to try it =) I like building generic lots ALOT.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nautica187
can this be used with simmythesims- "Generic Lots Are Empty No More!" mod? I'm going to try it =) I like building generic lots ALOT.

No, they can't be used at the same time. That mod includes one of the files I've used here.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:30 PM
This mod is remade as V2 to include two DATA files which were not included in the first version, oops. Please remove the first mod and use the V2 instead.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 10:37 PM
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 6:49 PM
This is great but can you include a downloadable option without changing the duration of the event? I already have a mod that does that.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenny9915
This is great but can you include a downloadable option without changing the duration of the event? I already have a mod that does that.

If it is an XML mod you're talking about, it probably uses the same files I've used here; so you couldn't use both of the mods at the same time anyway.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:36 PM
This mod is fine with the 1.17.7 patch.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 11:19 PM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd May 2016 at 8:04 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th May 2016 at 7:45 PM
That is very useful. Some of my clubs have gatherings in places like abandoned shrines and graveyards. This is a very necessary mod.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th May 2016 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
No, they can't be used at the same time. That mod includes one of the files I've used here.

Does your mod include the same functionality as Simmy's mod? As in, generic lots are no longer empty when you visit them normally?
Page 1 of 3