Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 12:46 AM Last edited by ax_colleen : 2nd May 2016 at 2:20 AM. Reason: Update
Default (Update!) Animal Crossing: New Leaf Items to Sims 4
Hey guys,

I've been thinking of using this https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...xplorer.373615/ to edit the 3DS rom Animal Crossing: New Leaf and take the 3D models and textures from the game and "translate" them to Sims 4 objects. Is this possible? (I don't know if this has been attempted before).
I've thought of this before for Sims 3. The 3DS game has these items:

Gorgeous Series

Egg Series

Mermaid Series

Rococo Series

And there's so much more...!

I think it may be impossible, but it doesn't hurt just to try I guess :<

Update: 1 May 2016

Thanks to gbatemp I have obtained the meshes and the textures. Next step is using blender. I cannot use blender, sadly. I'll try to study it but I'm thinking of sharing the files so anyone who can use blender can give this a try. If I could use 3D Builder from Windows it would be easier. There are a LOT of meshes here and I don't think I can do all of this alone. Let me know what you guys think!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:43 AM
I think it would be possible since i've seen people convert sims 2 and 3 objects to ts4. Idk how tho.... but this would be an awesome idea!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Staarchild
I think it would be possible since i've seen people convert sims 2 and 3 objects to ts4. Idk how tho.... but this would be an awesome idea!!!

Thanks! I'm in the process of opening the ROM file ^^