Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lute (Medieval/Renaissance Guitar)

by Esmeralda Posted 11th May 2016 at 1:48 PM - Updated 16th May 2016 at 12:11 PM by Esmeralda : Minor texture correction

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th May 2016 at 7:14 PM
Yay, lovely stuff Esmeralda - thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th May 2016 at 11:29 PM
Oh how beautiful, that´s what i love ermahgerd Lute!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:54 AM
Thanks a lot for making all those wonderful things. Keep doing them cause I do appreciate your work. Thanks again,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th May 2016 at 3:23 AM
Thanks for this lute for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th May 2016 at 4:09 AM
These are gorgeous! I feel so under-a-rock because I had no clue before now what a lute is, :P and now I've just gotta have one. The medieval piano looks magnificent in its special place in my home and will look even better with a lute beside it. I do not even play medieval sims but that doesn't matter to me in the least...they'll have these in their home anyway! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th May 2016 at 8:49 AM
Thanks a lot. You're so fantastically clever and creative and this lute is beautiful and decorative
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th May 2016 at 9:33 AM
Thanks, everyone!
Quote: Originally posted by Ella Michelle
These are gorgeous! I feel so under-a-rock because I had no clue before now what a lute is, and now I've just gotta have one. The medieval piano looks magnificent in its special place in my home and will look even better with a lute beside it. I do not even play medieval sims but that doesn't matter to me in the least...they'll have these in their home anyway! :D

I've now changed the thread title to clarify what this item is, in case of other folks who didn't know what a lute was! Thanks for mentioning that, and glad you like both the lute and the piano!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th May 2016 at 10:19 AM
Looks great, loved the harpsichord and this looks as fine! Thanks for sharing all your work.
ps the horse looks sad as he/she can't play..lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th May 2016 at 3:59 PM
AWESOME JOB~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th May 2016 at 5:16 PM
Thank you so SO much for this! I have been searching for a playable lute for months! Now I just need to find a ukulele.... =D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2016 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rorsdors
Looks great, loved the harpsichord and this looks as fine! Thanks for sharing all your work.
ps the horse looks sad as he/she can't play..lol

The horse does play: he uses Equine Telekinesis to hold it against his chest, and plays it with his snout! (LOL) Glad you like this and the piano, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:10 AM
very pretty lute. uhm, is that black haired sim Kylo Ren? lmao
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2016 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SadisticXSweetheart
very pretty lute. uhm, is that black haired sim Kylo Ren? lmao

I had no idea who Kylo Ren is and had to look him up! (Am not a Star Wars fan, I'm afraid!) So it's not him, but I guess I can sort of see what you mean, ha ha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th May 2016 at 3:13 PM
Very helpful! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:25 PM
I love this! Thanks for making and sharing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:20 AM
This is an awesome idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 10:26 PM
Very nice! Now I can have some more accurate sims. c;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:36 PM
These are wonderful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 12:14 PM
Lovely <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 8:18 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 4:10 PM
thank u!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 7:46 PM
Hi. I seem to have a conflict with this package. I did already have a lute (from Dragon Valley, perhaps?) do you know of any conflicts? Anyway, I like the one you designed much better because the base looks traditional too. Great work!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simster Fred
Hi. I seem to have a conflict with this package. I did already have a lute (from Dragon Valley, perhaps?) do you know of any conflicts? Anyway, I like the one you designed much better because the base looks traditional too. Great work!

There shouldn't be any conflicts between my lute and anything else, it's just a simple guitar clone and wouldn't conflict with anything, so I don't know what to advise, sorry. Glad you like it though, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:50 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS!
Page 1 of 2