Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:32 AM
Default How to remove a "dance party thumbnail" (?) above heads
Hi everybody
for my machinima I want to remove a "dance party thumbnail" (?) above heads. I can not find it, how. Any ideas are very welcom!
http://xvidia.nl/wp-content/uploads..._above_head.jpg
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2016 at 3:55 PM
headlineeffects off
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2016 at 10:23 AM
it doesn't help ((
Instructor
#4 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:30 AM Last edited by BritannicStepanova : 26th May 2016 at 4:06 AM.
If you really want to be rid of it, you may want to look through the game files with s4pe. It will take sometime to find. When you do, you should export it as a .package file. Then, open said package file with s4pe and export the image file. Once you do that, open it up with GIMP or anything that can open .DDS files. From there, you can erase the image and then save then import it back into your newly made .package file. The game will then load your replacement thumbnail, which will be empty.

If you'd rather, I could do it for you, but it might take some time.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  No Dance Party Thumbnail.zip (399 Bytes, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Test file

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2016 at 9:50 PM
I'd like to try it, thank you and I'll be back ))
Instructor
#6 Old 26th May 2016 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XVIDIA*
I'd like to try it, thank you and I'll be back ))

No problem! Let me know if it works!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr