Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wanted. Functional Wall oven. Update 21-07-2016. Update tuning.

by necrodog Posted 24th Jun 2016 at 3:43 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:05 AM by necrodog

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 9:02 AM
Great Job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 9:56 AM
Looks great! But what does this sentence mean "For this oven to work you need to put on the lot and extra stove from the basegame ones or dlc."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 3:03 PM
Thanks for liking it.

Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
Looks great! But what does this sentence mean "For this oven to work you need to put on the lot and extra stove from the basegame ones or dlc."

Some people reports that you need to put an extra stove on the lot with another custom stoves I made.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Thanks for liking it.
Some people reports that you need to put an extra stove on the lot with another custom stoves I made.

Oh OK !! I will do that thank you! I haven't tried it out yet, thank you for the answer!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 3:09 PM
I really love this and have wanted this since sims 1! Now if only we could have microwaves above our stoves on the wall that was functional and did not hinder us from using the stove ;p. Love all your new stoves !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 7:56 PM
That was a lot of work. Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:00 PM
Wow! A new modder has arrived in town, and what great stuff you are doing. I love this! Thank you so much. It is perfect for so many things.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:05 AM
Hello. I updated the oven and now no need of an extra stove. You can use it as your only oven.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 9:08 PM
Thanks for these...think Imma re-create an rv in the sims 4 now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 2:08 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 2:28 AM
think i would kill for a microwave like this!!! ***hint, hint, ***cough, cough ... ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 8:52 PM
Thanks for sharing with us all!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:44 PM
I cant wait to try your creations in my game, Thank you again for sharing
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#15 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 9:07 PM Last edited by porkypine : 17th Jul 2016 at 9:35 PM.
Hello... I have some questions.

* Does your stove snap into any counter or is it too short to fit?

I like the idea of a higher stove but I don't like my counter to be missing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 8:37 PM
Default Script call failed
Hi,
I can't use this oven because I get a 'script call failed' error every time I try to place it. I have tried with no mod in my game, none at all, and I still get the same error.
I am patched up to Dine Out.
By the way, I use the Functional Counter Top Stove and the Counter Frigobar with no issue. I only get the script error with this wall oven and with the built in oven.
Anyone here knows why, or what I could do to solve the issue? I really like this oven, and would like to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:20 PM Last edited by Shunboi69 : 11th Nov 2017 at 3:17 AM.
Did the script error ever get fixed

I really need this mod.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 11:50 PM
This would be great for me except I keep getting a script failed error every time I try to add it to a wall. Will this be fixed?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 6:51 PM
Thank you so much for making this appliance. I have your pizza food CC and I want to make a pizzeria. However, it won’t look right without wall ovens. So thank you soooooooo much.
Instructor
#20 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 10:45 PM
A sad and belated 'Thank You'
So sad that it's hasn't been updated.
Whoa! This 'simple' wall stove-oven is actually quite amazing! I really wish I could use it.
Thank you for sharing this. I know it's a few years to late for a 'Thank you' on my part. However, I believe it should still be said.
I realize that you have dozens of projects these days, and about 200 hundred mods to keep up with. Your functional Fair Stuff Pack alone has made my game. I always wanted a functional amusement park. Caradriel made an Amusement Park Lot Trait that goes perfect with it btw.
Though I do still hope you work your way back to updating this one someday, so we can all appreciate it even more.
Thank you again Necrodog! :D