Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

blake_boy's Modular Sofa Recolours

by Michelle Posted 28th Jun 2016 at 2:09 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:34 AM by Michelle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM
Thanks Michelle, I can never have too many recolours of this wonderful sofa.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:54 AM
I think I'm officially addicted to your uploads. I have more recolors of this couch than I have sims in my game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 6:11 PM
Wow! I just discovered this sofa a few weeks ago, great to have more re-cols for it, Michelle. Nice fabric selection on the pillows too, many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:07 PM
Thank you! These are great in my rent - furnished appartments. More colours means more customisation of identical furniture.
I don't think that made sense.
The sim-appartment-block-owner-guy buys the same kit for each appartment in his block _but_ he uses different colour paint in each appartment and he likes the furniture (curtains, soft furnishings, cabinets, your awesome sinks, etc) to match.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 10:14 PM
Thank you for more options for this sofa. I haven't used it in a while but I have an apartment to decorate and I see somethiing here in your set that will be perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 2:44 AM
Thank you hun!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 9:20 AM
Thanks Michelle! It's such an awesome sofa. Looks like the one in my family room lol
Oh by the way where's that picture on the wall from?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:21 AM
@suzanne70 - The links to the "Two Dogs and an Olive" Resized and "Two Dogs and an Olive" Recolours are directly under the screenshot in the upload post. The artwork, 'Nesting Seasons', is by Amanda Krantz.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@suzanne70 - The links to the "Two Dogs and an Olive" Resized and "Two Dogs and an Olive" Recolours are directly under the screenshot in the upload post. The artwork, 'Nesting Seasons', is by Amanda Krantz.

Sorry I didn't see that. Cheers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 7:16 PM
I was just hunting all over the internet looking for more recolors of this fab sectional. Great timing :D Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 6:02 PM
Thank you so much! I love this recolors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 12:59 AM
Love the different colors. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 1:29 PM
I love so much this sofa! Red specially *-* ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 2:51 PM
Thank you!