Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basegame Neighbourhood Volcanoes, with Effects & Tunnels

by Sophie-David Posted 12th Jul 2016 at 7:16 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2016 at 4:13 AM by Sophie-David : Minor change in text.

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 7:56 PM
Wow this is very inspiring. I appreciate the effort put in and the special effect options. I will definitely be creating a new scenario for a new batch of sims.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 2:39 AM
I downloaded these from elsewhere...Plumbbob Keep, maybe? I don't remember...and I absolutely love them and the pieces you made to go with them, like the tunnel entrances, which are great a mine entrances as well as for railroad/road tunnels. I use them to build mountain ranges by using the different sizes on different levels of the terrain, in combination with the Maxis rocks at various sizes, and it just looks great. Thank you for these. They have completely transformed my neighborhood views.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 2:44 PM
This is just brilliant. I can't tell you how thrilled I am with it! I hope you release the ones you can build on soon. Yay. Thank you so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:17 PM
Man I am so addicted to your custom content. I have these babies now in my game. Thank you so much for sharing!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 3:35 AM
Thank you for the wonderful encouragement, atymer, iCad, smorbie1, and simtopia.

Quote: Originally posted by iCad
I downloaded these from elsewhere...Plumbbob Keep, maybe?
These files are very slightly updated from those at PBK by having a somewhat more helpful catalogue description - so it may not be worth the effort of downloading this new release.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 12:22 AM
*yells geologically*
These are so cool! Can't wait to see the volcano Build Mode set!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 5:36 AM
Thank you anna.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 1:00 PM
These are perfect for my little tropical island
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 5:02 PM
I'm happy you find them useful. Thank you, malfoya.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:44 AM
That is really amazing I love you so much!!! I was looking for something like that, mountains, volcanoes, hills with some trees to decorate my neighbourhood! And that is pretty close to what I want and I will be grateful all my life for this!! really!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 3:16 AM
Thank you kalevala, you're welcome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:29 PM
Thank you :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:46 AM
You're welcome, Bronislaw.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:59 PM
This is going to be wonderful for adding atmosphere to a re-created version of a neighborhood that went FUBAR. (Seriously. Don't migrate Sims using the lot bin. Nobody tells you that up-front.) Excuse? Volcanoes, previously nonexistent volcanoes everywhere!