Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfy Clothes for Trans Girl Sims

by scribblingTiresias Posted 20th Jul 2016 at 9:03 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 1:45 PM
as a trans person i really love this set. thankyou and i hope you continue doing clothes like these <3
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 9:44 PM
Yay, regular clothes for regular folks!
We are all just regular folks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 12:19 AM
I do not have enough casual for my in betweenies. I have piles of stuff for all the 'after surgery' girls, so this is much appreciated. Hugs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:42 PM
Thanks so much for this. I'm always looking for clothes for my trans sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 12:09 AM
It's so hard to find simple things designated for trans sims! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 7:19 PM
These are so up to date with what young adults are wearing now. Thanks for attention to detail like the slogans and bleach marks.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 1:54 AM
It's always good to have a diversity of options for our Sims. It goes to show that stereotypes need to be silenced. Thanks for sharing this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 8:52 PM
These look great on all types of Sims, regardless of gender. It annoys me to no end when people associate girls with frilly things or men with plainer or macho clothes. Some women just like to spend time in comfy pants and a t-shirt ... and they like blue clothes, thanks! Some guys like frillier things. Many people simply wear what they want to wear, and don't want to get pigeonholed into what they "ought" to be wearing.

And I can't resist a Triforce shirt. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 6:51 AM
You're amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:31 PM
I might be mildly in love with you for this upload.