Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Boathouse Pool

by Norn Posted 1st Aug 2016 at 12:36 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:35 PM
I really like this! Thank you! Also, what world did you use for the pictures?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HallyM
I really like this! Thank you! Also, what world did you use for the pictures?

Thank you :-) The world is one I am building at the moment.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 8:20 PM
Love the look of this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:15 AM
Looks awesome. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 5:26 AM Last edited by attuned : 4th Aug 2016 at 3:40 AM.
Congratulations on your first upload! I like the lattice roof, and great minds think alike.

EDIT: I just realized why this lot is so familiar, it's from the "Build A Resort" contest. Your entries were great! I hope you are planning to upload your other entry lots as well.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
EDIT: I just realized why this lot is so familiar, it's from the "Build A Resort" contest. Your entries were great! I hope you are planning to upload your other entry lots as well.

@attuned: Thank you! Yes, it is a modified (store-free) version of that entry. Unfortunately the other lots are not suitable for upload as they were built on heavily sloped terrain (the lighthouse and the theatre). The ship I gave to my "home forum" (link is in my signature), it will be available for dl there. And the port lot I unfortunately deleted accidentally. The theatre lot will be in the neighbourhood depicted in the images, though.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:17 AM
I saw some of the pictures on your tumblr and it's just simply gorgeous! Really awesome! ^-^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 3:00 PM
This is beautiful! Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 1:09 AM
Is the volleyball part functional? Is that a thing? Or just for decoration?

Either way, it looks great!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 3:39 PM
Haha, I wish it was functional :-) No, it is just decorative. But if you have two sims play football on either side, it almost looks like it as you can see here.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
Thank you :-) The world is one I am building at the moment.

Just wanted to ask this too! It looks really good, do you have a thread for it on here?
Also I really love this lot!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 8:57 PM
Thank you very much :-)
I do not have a thread for the world here as I won't upload it to MTS. But if you are interested in it you can check progress in my tumblr (link is in my signature).
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 4:53 PM
oooh omg i didn't even realize that, i already saw this world on your tumblr and i think i even reblogged one of the post about it there a while ago lmao!! thanks :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 1:43 PM
This looks really interesting! Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 10:13 AM
Fab!