Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Crying Over Plants

by nah1 Posted 4th Aug 2016 at 12:29 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 5:07 PM
Thank you, thank you very much. Always wanted to find a way to stop that stupid crying using precious sim time keeping them from doing other things.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 7:05 PM
thanks for this! If you take request can you also make a mod "no more puking after eating candy and drinking soda can" from University life
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 3:20 AM
Thanks!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 6:01 PM
Simple, but needed.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 5:01 AM
Thanks for this! It drove me nuts every time a plant died me sim would stop what they are doing and cry... Do you happen to make spawner mods? I'm looking for a frog spawner (I can't use buydebug, it stops my game from saving).
Forum Resident
#7 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:27 AM
Thank you so much for this! Can't tell you how irritating this attribute was. Won't miss it a bit!! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 6:20 PM
THANKS A MILLION! Great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 3:16 AM
Seriously, thank you. I still don't get why they're crying over dead plants- if I did that every time I killed a plant I'd probably be chronically dehydrated ;P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 6:44 PM
It drives me nuts when Sims cry while gardening - thanks for this mod! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 9:50 AM
Ahh thank you! Absolutely hate it when my sims stand there sobbing over a stupid plant, it's such a wait of precious time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thanks, one less annoying thing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 8:32 PM
Thank you!!! That is so annoying especially for my farming sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 5:17 AM
Brilliant! If there was ever a mod the game needed, it's this. As some of the others pointed out, the way they keep standing there crying over dead plants can use up an insane amount of time for farmers. If you don't mind a request, an extension to this one, stopping them cheering for themselves literally every time they plant or harvest something (another time waster) would be great. Cheers for making this and sharing it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 7:55 PM
Gonna try this with version 1.67, fingers crossed that it works because this is one of the Most Annoying "Features" Ever.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:48 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 5:35 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:01 PM
TYVM!! It drives me crazy when my Sim does this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 12:13 AM
Thank you!!! Such a little thing, but it drives me NUTS, I can't believe it took this long for someone to mod it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:43 PM
Thank you! This was so annoying! First few times it happened, I thought my Sims cat died.. Nope.. just a tomato plant. And here is my Simmie, just sobbing away over it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:33 PM
Haven't tried it out yet but thanks. Also, may I request a mod for stopping the autonomous singed witches after doing homework. Haven't been able to find any and it's very annoying going around town and seeing my teen witch sims singed for completing homework.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:39 PM
yes, lets cry after a plant went through its entire life cycle giving you lots of harvestables...

thank you so much for this!!!!! Was driving me crazy
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 1:55 PM
Oh yay! Thank you so much! This was very annoying, so glad there is a fix!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 12:29 AM
Thanks, no more sims crying over plants that had me pulling my hair out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:52 AM
Thank you for fixing one of the stupidest things in the game. Why in the world are they crying? Are they in love with their tomatoes, or something?
Page 1 of 2