Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pooklet'd Peggy 8079

by gummilutt Posted 6th Aug 2016 at 4:03 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 5:08 AM
I unfortunately can't download this due to the high polycount, but I thought I'd let you know it's super cute and I wish I could download it!! :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 5:17 AM
Yeah :/ I'm really sorry about the poly-count, I'm rubbish at checking before I recolor. It's only when I get ready to upload I realize it's yet another insane high poly one. I'm going to really try to do less stupidly high poly hairs, it's no fun sharing things most people can't use. I appreciate you taking the time to comment despite that, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:47 PM
Thank you gummitutt. I do not mind some high poly-count and I do think this one is worth it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 4:35 PM
Wonderful hair colors. Thank you for using Pooklet. That happens to be the only colors I put in my game. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 11:57 AM
The hairs are beautiful!
On a side note, do you mind me asking what skin tone your model is wearing? It looks perfect with the hair and I'd love to have it in my game if it's available somewhere.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 6:58 PM
I don't have access to my simming computer at the moment, but I'll let you know this weekend
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 1:43 PM
@Caliby The skins are teru_k's Simple Skins (found here on MTS). The dark skin model has skin number 6, and the light skin model has skin number 3. I use the default replacements she made, but the skins come in non-default form too.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th May 2022 at 12:46 AM
I haven't checked out this hair yet - I should be receiving my new computer in about a week from now. I kept the link here so I'll come back and let you if I had any problems. The question is - how long will it take for me to get Sims 2 UC running on Windows 11? Ha ha, I hope it's not too long. Anyways...

This hair looks Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it. I really appreciate it.
we