Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La Villa del Sol

by bumblebee560 Posted 9th Aug 2016 at 8:52 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 7:04 AM
This is a very beautiful, exquisite home. Would be great for me, with lot of space for books. Anyhow, it's a must-have for my sims. 'Thank you for sharing it with us!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 10:02 AM
@bumblebee560 The roof could improve by joining the different parts better(seamlessly). Try it out for future project
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
@bumblebee560 The roof could improve by joining the different parts better(seamlessly). Try it out for future project

Many roofs don't allow windows to be placed next to them, even when I drop the roof height to the point where it looks like there's plenty of room. If I force the window on with moveobjects, the glass basically disappears -- it just shows as a frame sitting in a solid wall. I struggled a lot with this particular design issue on this lot, and in the end settled for the roof type that would let me keep the windows, rather than doing what I really wanted to do with the roof. If there's a trick to getting around that problem, I'd love to hear it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 12:24 AM
WOW,sehr schönes Grundstück,tolles Haus und sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet-einfach super!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 11:39 AM
This looks perfect :o
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 8:13 PM
Thank you