Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arcady Ice Cream Parlour Pt. 1

by maxon Posted 14th Aug 2016 at 7:24 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2016 at 2:13 AM by maxon

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 7:34 PM
These look amazing! I'm so excited about building an ice cream parlour of my very own using these ice creams - and thank you very much for making a Vanilla one for me! :-D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 8:30 PM
yeeees...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 9:08 PM
Stupid spoons haha, these turned out fantastic! I'm super excited for these Although it means I must expand my ice cream parlour, oh well! They are simply too cute to pass up P.S. Have you checked out Retail Sim's decor items for ice cream shops? I love the layout and look of your ice cream shop and it reminded me of the cute pastel things I saw on their site. The link is: http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...Shop/ICShop.htm if you ever want to check them out
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:20 PM
Looking good Maxon!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:23 PM
These look so great, maxon! I love the packaging and all the variety. Thank you so much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:49 PM
These look great. Now I just need to build a much larger ice cream parlour.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:46 AM
Just what my little desert town needs. Ice cream on a hot day! Thank you very much. Blessings, Katherine
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Edit: 15 August 2016 I added a further bonus ice cream - banana.

You're awesome! :-D :-D :-D Thank you so much! :-)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:16 AM
You're welcome - definitely the last one though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You're welcome - definitely the last one though.

I can understand that! :-D Thank you so much for making the Banana one as well.

I'm going up to my parents' tomorrow, and then I'm away from their house until Friday and I will be laptop-free for that time. But after that it's time for the epic milkshake/slushie making to commence here in Laura-land! :-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:30 AM
Here's a probably dumb question, where are they located in the game? I always load new stuff with an empty game at first and I couldn't find them.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueroseMacFarland
Here's a probably dumb question, where are they located in the game? I always load new stuff with an empty game at first and I couldn't find them.

They're not Buy Mode objects, they're "cookable" meals. You can see them by clicking on a fridge - either the Make Many.... option or under Serve Dessert..... (but not at breakfast time).
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:39 AM
Yes, thanks Laura. That's right @BlueroseMacFarland they're a food so your sim gets them from the fridge. I've updated the thread script to make that clearer.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:46 AM
Hey maxon! So I tried a few in game, and they all look great and delicious! But I noticed a few inconsistencies when my sim went to grab a plate from the ice cream bucket. I've only tried 6 so far but when I go to grab a bowl, Black Cherry says "Grab a Plate", Blueberry says "Grab a bowl", Coffee says "Grab a Bowl", Mint & Chocolate says "Grab a bowl", Neapolitan says "Grab a Bowl", and Tutti Frutti says "Grab a Bowl". It's not necessarily an issue, I just didn't know if you were aware of it or not so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. Anyways, they look delicious and I can't wait for my sims to eat them!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
Hey maxon! So I tried a few in game, and they all look great and delicious! But I noticed a few inconsistencies when my sim went to grab a plate from the ice cream bucket. I've only tried 6 so far but when I go to grab a bowl, Black Cherry says "Grab a Plate", Blueberry says "Grab a bowl", Coffee says "Grab a Bowl", Mint & Chocolate says "Grab a bowl", Neapolitan says "Grab a Bowl", and Tutti Frutti says "Grab a Bowl". It's not necessarily an issue, I just didn't know if you were aware of it or not so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. Anyways, they look delicious and I can't wait for my sims to eat them!

Oh that's interesting. I think it must have been different with the different meshes - the 'grab a ...' option was actually missing from the text lists in one or more mesh and it was me typed in 'Grab a Bowl' based on a tutorial I was looking at. It doesn't matter. I think bowl is more appropriate for this anyway. I might chase that up. Thanks for the feedback.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 8:05 AM
Thank you very much, Maxon.
I love Ice Cream
And i´m going to build a Ice Cream Parlour in Emerald Heights

I´m not a native english speaker.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:30 AM
Thanks for these. It expands the ice-cream selection quite a bit.
Are you planning to make more flavours or is this it?
Also I coudn't find it in the text wheter the sims use spoons or forks when eating this. I just know about the discussion, but it works for my ice-creams with a spoon.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:50 PM
A fantastic looking set of deliciousness. I really like that chocolate orange. Thank you for adding to the fun of playing the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:42 PM
I LOVE this and I love that they are in Simlish! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 3:08 PM
Awesome selection of flavors and I do love your thoughtfulness to make them brand consistent. Thank you!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:11 PM
This is all so cool!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 11:22 PM
@ maxon I have an ice cream shop in my game have had it for a while. Question please how do this work on a regular community Lot ? Will they still be able to grab a bucket of ice cream ?
Also they seem to be all in Simlish words, sorry that not my thing. I do like your idea thanks for sharing.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:09 AM
@Simonut - as it says on the download page, this is a food. Sims prepare it from the fridge so I don't think it would work on a community lot (unless your sim owns it of course)

Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:14 AM
I can't wait to put these in my ice cream shop, thank you for sharing! :)
Page 1 of 2