Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Frogs (All 25 Species)

by Bakie Posted 16th Sep 2016 at 12:12 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2021 at 1:13 PM by Bakie

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 2:54 PM
Amazing Thank you!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 6:29 PM
wow!! nice. Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 2:38 PM
super cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:06 AM
AWESOME! Thank you ... I really wanted frogs for my ponds!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 10:55 AM
Thank you for these brilliant frogs <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eyuri
Amazing Thank you!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
wow!! nice. Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
super cool!

Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
AWESOME! Thank you ... I really wanted frogs for my ponds!

Quote: Originally posted by Tinen
Thank you for these brilliant frogs <3

Thanks everybody! Good to hear you all like them!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 8:34 PM
this looks awesome!!! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 10:45 PM
Love these. I used a display case, some plants and some OMSPs to make a terrarium. Looks adorable in my kids' science center!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:59 AM
I've never thought of something like this, yet I'm so glad it exits. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wstella2
this looks awesome!!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by awelsh7
I've never thought of something like this, yet I'm so glad it exits. Thanks!

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
Love these. I used a display case, some plants and some OMSPs to make a terrarium. Looks adorable in my kids' science center!

That sounds very nice! Do you have a screenshot of that?

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 11:08 PM
That sounds very nice! Do you have a screenshot of that?[/QUOTE]

CC Display case add-on from Gazoul
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
That sounds very nice! Do you have a screenshot of that?

CC Display case add-on from Gazoul[/QUOTE]
That looks awesome! It's ashame I can't mesh like that myself yet, otherwise I would probably make a terrarium too.
Thanks for sharing your image!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 12:22 PM
Aww cute!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purrfectionism
Aww cute!

Thanks Good to hear you like them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 8:34 PM
You make some of the best nature mods and details. Thanks for this cool idea and for creating. Love it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
You make some of the best nature mods and details. Thanks for this cool idea and for creating. Love it.

Thank you very much and you're welcome, glad you like all my mods

Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 5:54 AM
Default Sorry, but it doesn't work in my game
Hi Bakie.

As far as I can see I am the first one to report an error. Neither the frogs nor the unlocked GT rocks or the animated waterlilies work in my game. Might it have to do with the fact that it is the German version I'm playing? I can't find the objects, the waterlily recolours are not available, neither when browsing the deco--misc section nor when entering a keyword for searching them.

I did everything exactly as you explained it. I'd appreciate your assistance.

Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeikeJ1964
Hi Bakie.

As far as I can see I am the first one to report an error. Neither the frogs nor the unlocked GT rocks or the animated waterlilies work in my game. Might it have to do with the fact that it is the German version I'm playing? I can't find the objects, the waterlily recolours are not available, neither when browsing the deco--misc section nor when entering a keyword for searching them.

I did everything exactly as you explained it. I'd appreciate your assistance.

Thank you!

Hi Heike,
That's quite strange, I still can see all my mods in game. That you're using a German version can't be the problem as it doesn't matter in which language you're playing the game.
I did hear from someone that some mods stopped working after installing the latest City Life Expansion Pack and I had that same problem on some of my lots in game too. Just replacing them fixed it.
But I think that problem is patched some days after the release of City Life.

It seems that's not your problem though. Do you have other mods in game that do work at the moment? And are you sure you placed the mods in the right folder C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and your game is up-to-date?

Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:16 AM
Frogs need a fix - Hope you can fix them
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Frogs need a fix - Hope you can fix them

I'm not a veterinarian, but I would say give them some rest, some heat and a nice bowl of mosquito larvae.
Besides that, redownload my mod as I DID fix that one!

Instructor
#22 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
I'm not a veterinarian, but I would say give them some rest, some heat and a nice bowl of mosquito larvae.
Besides that, redownload my mod as I DID fix that one!

YES! Thank you for being such a great Vet 😉
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 1:32 AM
Thank you so much for all your pond objects! I simply love making huge ponds for my sims and you just make everything soooo much better and alive! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luckybee
Thank you so much for all your pond objects! I simply love making huge ponds for my sims and you just make everything soooo much better and alive! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Thank you very much Luckybee! I love making nice ponds and gardens in the sims too, so more pond/garden objects to come!

Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:30 PM
update plis
Page 1 of 2