Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 12:58 PM
Default Lift sims from the ground
Hi guys,

So, would anyone happen to know if someone already created this or is working on it ?
The idea is the same as for the sims 3. When a sims is equipping a specific piece of clothing (here shoes in the lifting scenario) the sim is lifted from the ground.

Here is the old thread for the sims 3 explaining how it works : Link

The idea is basically to modify the Bones height for the rootworld, right foot rootworld and left foot rootworld by editing the BOND values of the mesh. (this is all better explained in the post I linked )

Actually I wanna try and see if this would be directly applicable in the sims 4 but I assumed it is not as some creators like Maddlen are not yet creating elevated shoes.
But I am so, I can only use them with poses that I have elevated from the ground. It doesn't bother me much but I'd like to play the game for a bit and wanna use my CC shoes
I also didn't find the time to quickly check if it would work or if maybe we just need to find the proper name for the ressources.. no idea, need to see ^^

I know Cmar originally made the lift sims mod so, well, asking here :p