Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Travel Bag

by poons Posted 4th Oct 2016 at 12:31 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 3:51 AM
Awesome! Great idea! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 4:50 AM
What a great idea! And this will be perfect for small rooms, not to mention the upcoming cheap apartment! Thank you for this unique item.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 5:08 AM
AWEsome :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 12:10 AM
I really like this idea, but is it possible to add in the option to plan outfit for another non-player sim? I really liked the stylist career back in sims 3 but they got rid of it in sims 4, this can kind of bring it back =)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 1:15 AM
Such a great idea. Congrats on your first download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 5:55 PM
Thats Neat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 11:22 PM
Awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 3:10 PM
Woo! Can't wait to get this in game, I'm starting a rag to riches play through for my homeless busker sim and this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 10:09 PM
this is awesome!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:30 AM
Thank you so much for making this! I wanted a portable dresser for my sims for, what feels like forever.
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 4:26 PM
For some weird reason this mod breaks the Outdoor retreat guitar and the Freezer bunny guitar. Sims cannot play these while the travel bag file is in the game. They can play the career reward and the basegame guitar just fine. I know it sounds lunatic, but I did the 50:50 and without this file all the guitars work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kwenkun
I really like this idea, but is it possible to add in the option to plan outfit for another non-player sim? I really liked the stylist career back in sims 3 but they got rid of it in sims 4, this can kind of bring it back =)

Dont worry,the new update is going to do exactly that