Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tudor Palace [no cc/sp]

by scoopy_loopy Posted 30th Sep 2016 at 4:51 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2018 at 1:03 PM by scoopy_loopy

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 7:01 PM
I love palaces, in the game and in real life, and I'm looking forward to exploring this one.

Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 7:23 PM
OMG, you actually finished it... It's just so huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, and yet every room is furnished so beautifully. I still can't believe what my eyes are seeing.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 1:50 AM
It's gorgeous. I wouldn't know what to do with it but it's beautiful.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:05 AM
Breathtakingly beautiful! I love the outdoor spaces and I love the well.
Congrats on the "Picked Download"!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:11 AM
This is one of the most beautiful builds I have ever seen!! Kudos!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 6:47 AM
WOW. This is amazing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 7:49 PM
OMG, there are no words for how utterly amazing this creation is! Bravo! I don't know if I'd use it, but this would be a great legacy house, especially if you have mods for creating overstuffed households (which I do). I'm tempted to download this just to have it in my game. It's just too beautiful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 6:45 AM
The palace you built is absolutely marvelous, phantastic ... I'm just missing words! I never believed one could build such a giant, beautiful place so stunning without any cc or store ware! I really pay my greatest respects to you for creating a gorgeous building like this. You inserted so much love for detail and art - it's simply overwhelming. It will be a wonderful home, or a great art gallery but definitely it will be an absolute must-have for my neighbourhoods. Thank you so much!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 9:29 AM
This is amazing. The interiors are absolutely blowing my mind away. The shared hearth/firepit/place is so clever. Far and away the best and most creative, varied interior wall treatments (that come together so flawlessly and cohesively) that I have ever seen. You've utilized the unusual shape of the building so well, with many great nook and crannies and irregular shaped rooms. The exterior treatment, layout, and landscaping are amazing as well. I am extremely impressed all around!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:03 AM
This is astonishingly beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
dodgy builder
#12 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mill !! ha, congratulations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 1:56 AM
This house is amazing!!! WOW! Excellent work you have done, I can't even begin to wonder how long it took you to develop this palace. Just WOW! I got a question, did you use a mod for the a few of the paintings? I noticed in page 30, there is a painting of the famous Venus and the Mona Lisa on the left side. And in page 35, the racing horse sorta looks like Seabiscuit, (if thats who it's suppose to be, I dunno but it matches his coloring!) Could you tell me how you got a hold of the famous art works however? I was pretty shocked seeing Venus, which got my eyes drawn to the picture first. lol.

Everything of this house is just screams WOW, AMAZING, HOLY COW. Great work. I love everything of the house.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 3:36 AM
Aw gee you guys, thanks so much for your kind comments! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by DepthKym
I got a question, did you use a mod for the a few of the paintings? .

These are paintings that Sims can make in-game. No mod required. And thanks!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 5:55 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, great job with this build- the level of thought and care you've put into it really shows!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 7:43 PM
Well Now I really can't wait for my test of time challenge to get into the Medieval era. This will make a wonderful home for the ruling family, and eras later (if I can make it to the end) It'll become an art museum!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frogsnack
Well Now I really can't wait for my test of time challenge to get into the Medieval era. This will make a wonderful home for the ruling family, and eras later (if I can make it to the end) It'll become an art museum!

If you do go ahead with that idea please let me know when you get up to that part! I'd love to see the castle in action.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 12:07 AM
wow.. just... wow...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:23 PM
Wow! This is amazing!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:09 AM
I've just found this lot, and I must say I'm in love with it just from looking at the pictures ! Will definitely download and try later :o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 10:12 AM
This is fantastic :O The work you have put in is phenomenal
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 10:00 PM
Thankyou, this place is amazing and reminds me of Hampton Court Palace in London, which I have visited. I am converting it to a Hotel in my world, but remaining sensitive of the beautiful features. I am sure my sims will love staying there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theasdaprice
Thankyou, this place is amazing and reminds me of Hampton Court Palace in London, which I have visited. I am converting it to a Hotel in my world, but remaining sensitive of the beautiful features. I am sure my sims will love staying there!

That's a fantastic idea, should hopefully bring some sims in to give it life!