Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Drivable Cars or Not
Drivable Cars
5 50.00%
No Drivable Cars
5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 1:37 AM
Drivable Cars!!! (If there isn't already if so I need to know)
Have you ever looked at a toy car in the Sims 4 game and thought...I WISH I HAD A CAR TO DRIVE PLACES WITH.
Well I want there to be a way for all simmers to buy cars from Build/Buy mode and be able to drive them to places such as bars, restaurants, and more.
So lets EA to see this. Maybe?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 10:40 AM
I'm not sure how this would work considering the whole closed lot map. where would you drive to?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by landerlady12
I'm not sure how this would work considering the whole closed lot map. where would you drive to?

Same as TS2.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:12 AM
This is the wrong section for this post. Cars are not related to building.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 5:38 AM
Well first we need open world (Which would mean REMAKING all the five worlds) then making cars because thats better then seeing it go off screen
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:00 PM
Cars would be good if EA can add some..But I don't think EA will ever convert sims 4 in an open world game. ..Sims 3 was best to enjoy both car and walking on road experience. .But Sims 4 has some decorative cars with drivable hacks which I have in my game..
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 4:44 PM
Wouldn't work since lots aren't tied to streets as they were in Sims 2, plus in Sims 4 streets aren't actual streets functionality-wise like in previous games, they're just setdressing (Some neighborhoods don't even have streets). On top of all that Sims 4 engine makes transportation pointless, since you basically teleport anywhere you want already